• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

''the new Rome?'' Romans of Rome

DeletedUser

This thread is dedicated too a friend, a mentor and a tribe mate.

What is the NEW Rome? The new Rome is a tribe established of this world(en 13). they are trying to build a great Tribe with the idea of the OLD Roman Empire that was established April 753 BC by two brothers Romulus and Remus.
The founding history of Rome is one of the most bloody history of our time, Brothers try to kill each other, Women are kidnapped, Wars over simple land and of course slavery was established so Roman empire could survive.

Before Romulus slained his brother Remus they were warriors they survived their child birth even after their father was slained by his brother to take power and was raised to become warriors and they made a own band of warriors and eventually when they learned who their father and mother is they decided to slain the new KING of the Rome village. After they won the one sided war they decided to Found the village Rome on the place they were saved by a ''she-wolf'' but they went into a petty fight over land between each other and Remus was slain by his brother and Romulus became the sole ruler of the new Rome Village!

Romulus rule was not just great but it was bloody he kidnapped people to populate it, he gave slaves and murderers and well exiled people a chance to start over, basically he did what he thought necessary to build his great empire.

Rumulus eventually died of course but after his death there was 6 other kings nobody really special to write about but a houndred years or so 509 BC the Roman republic was officially established!
(i love history)

Rome empire didn't believe in alliance or Equal nations, as a nation and a war empire they needed resources from their colonies to give the capital Rome the resources to keep the war machine going.
So why is that this NEW ROME got 3 NAP?
http://i.imgur.com/YclaTIh.png
the OLD Rome didn't believe in alliance nor NAP they only saw enemies left right forward and backwards they wanted resources they kept on raiding nations and destroyed empire after empire.

Rome was ruled for a while by a senate, they were rich and powerful men and some of them believed in ''one man rule'' and after a civil war a emperor was reinstated bringing the end of the republic of Rome but senators still existed ofc.
http://i.imgur.com/1mTjdtM.png
so why is that this HIGH priests of RoM is not following this system?
Warriors was not allowed to vote, centurions was not allowed to vote. only senators and CAESAR was allowed to vote.

http://i.imgur.com/gOyL9hu.png
nothing much to say here. Rome was very slow in progress the senators took an awful long time to make decisions about who to conquer next and what to improve with their city and nation... pretty much as this picture here.

Rome as a nation survived so long and conquered so many nations and did so much because of their position.
they had a very strong tactical positions on many places without that they would never have survived for so long they did. and if they didn't become so corrupt and with so many power hungry men they could have survived much longer.
This tribe of this world is spread, its too power hungry i believe it will die. soon!
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en13/img_map/hash/c6d2b601103a52e1e0c7b49a4f5698a1/

I give this tribe 3/10 for at least trying ^^

DeletedUser

Personal letters and ingame messages might be made soonish(soon) tbh need to ask a tribe mate before i put them in a PnP :p

-BIG is currently recruiting PRO PnP writers from tw1 to write for us in tw2!!! WE WANT YOU, FOR FUTURE PnP's!!

DeletedUser

BREAKING NEWS! RoM's leader, Dudeshizzle, has gone inactive, rage quitting after his forces were wiped on multiple occasions! His attacker didn't even realise this until after he forced another RoM member to restart.

DeletedUser

oh i was wondering if dudeshizzle is the same guy that was in my tribe on juval
who also went inactive without a peep^^
well then^^