• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Legion (XII)

DeletedUser

Is this world already gone? I know KOH has Sir James at world no.1 but let's look at the stats, legion have near every other player in the top 100 of our world. Is it already a case of join or be destroyed? To others who have played before, how long does a world last for us mere mortals who do not crown? I am a fair distance away but curious as to how long I likely have left, haha.

DeletedUser1330

Not long, you better start running ;)

Anyway the world is far from over a lot can happen.

DeletedUser

No need for a visit as no hugs are implied nor asked for Hillbilly...

DeletedUser

well, I think that the world has just started and a lot can happen in the future. Anyway, there are a lot of other tribes that cam or will compete with Legio.
A lot of the good players are attracted to Legio because they have cohesion and are extremely well organised but other tribes are rising as well from what I can see,

I think it will be an interesting world to be in later on.

Abysmo,
Proud XII member.

DeletedUser1313

abysmo;n21024 said:
well, I think that the world has just started and a lot can happen in the future. Anyway, there are a lot of other tribes that cam or will compete with Legio.
A lot of the good players are attracted to Legio because they have cohesion and are extremely well organised but other tribes are rising as well from what I can see,

I think it will be an interesting world to be in later on.

Abysmo,
Proud XII member.

how do u know "they have cohesion and are extremely well organised"?

legio is full of crown spenders and some traitors move to no1 tribe at that moment.

DeletedUser486

d0z3;n21105 said:
how do u know "they have cohesion and are extremely well organised"?
I think the clue to your question is in how he signed off his comment. Who better to know the inside workings of a tribe than someone working inside the tribe?

DeletedUser1313

Yatogami;n21118 said:
I think the clue to your question is in how he signed off his comment. Who better to know the inside workings of a tribe than someone working inside the tribe?

i was sarcastic. that means he can compare, so he was in other tribe and then moved to legio.

DeletedUser

d0z3;n21105 said:
legio is full of crown spenders and some traitors move to no1 tribe at that moment.
well that is quite a statement, sure we have some crown spenders, but other tribes do to.

but the more important reason we have top players is because we do not really allow players to noble barb villages. we encourage our players to take big villages from other players using team work if needed, meaning our players grow faster than most other tribes that still noble lots of small barbs, we have taught our inexperienced players the right ways to grow quick. basically those that know how to play the game will grow quicker than those that dont, its that simple. crowns have little to do with that fact. an active non crown player that knows what they are doing will still grow quicker than a crown spender who doesnt have a clue. there are some exceptions to this though of course.

we didnt start with the top players in legio, in fact at one point we only had one player on the front page of rankings. we were not the top tribe on rankings when many top players wanted to join us. with team organisation and working together we showed other players that legio was, debatably the best run tribe by annihilating other players and tribes that tried to attack us. therfore the top players wanted to come to us and get out of their MRT's they started with.

DeletedUser

From what i have seen this tribe is impressive.. Lots of activity and growth.
Yes they probably do use crowns but Elmer is right crowns will only get you soo far. You also need skill and experience..And most of all you need the tribe to be active.
Very interested to see where these guys end up and i wish them all the best :)

DeletedUser

Yep, me too .. and thanks for appreciation.

BTW d0z3 - nice nuke with 450 berserks in it but not good enough .. no one told you to use rams?

DeletedUser1313

EvokeDaPain;n21188 said:
From what i have seen this tribe is impressive.. Lots of activity and growth.
Yes they probably do use crowns but Elmer is right crowns will only get you soo far. You also need skill and experience..And most of all you need the tribe to be active.
Very interested to see where these guys end up and i wish them all the best :)

are u being sarcastic or you dont understand the game? when u buy extra troops everyday with crowns, that doesnt get you far? its not necesary about resources its about TIME. in case u dont get it, this game is about TIME.

DeletedUser

d0z3;n21876 said:
are u being sarcastic or you dont understand the game? when u buy extra troops everyday with crowns, that doesnt get you far? its not necesary about resources its about TIME. in case u dont get it, this game is about TIME.

Do you think they don't have TIME? why would they invest money into this game if they were not going to put time towards it? Your comment doesn't make sense. And for your information i do understand the game and probably spend too much TIME playing it. So it seems the only one that doesn't "get it" is yourself or you just struggle to read properly.

DeletedUser

recurve has written:Would you be willing to let me join your tribe? If so, would you be willing to kick
character_b470dfb9fa.png
? That would pretty much make my day, and let's be honest, a 19k point player with minimal offense isn't helping your tribe much

omen.pharaoh has written:you're a 147k pt player with minimal offense.

DeletedUser1769

May i ask what happen to Hermilion these days ? Humours just goes around and around you know :)

DeletedUser

From what I have heard he was banned. Although for what reason I do not know.

DeletedUser486

We do not discuss bans on the forums, and neither shall it be permitted.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n28068 said:
We do not discuss bans on the forums, and neither shall it be permitted.

We're not discussing a players ban. We are talking about a rumour. He asked what happened to Hermillon, former Founder of Legio. I simply stated what I have heard through the ol grape vine from members of Legio.

DeletedUser486

Just clarifying that your statement is not to be opened to discussion :)

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n28071 said:
Just clarifying that your statement is not to be opened to discussion :)

Last thing we need is to start a debate over the authenticity of a rumour. lol

gothdn;n27498 said:
May i ask what happen to Hermilion these days ? Humours just goes around and around you know :)
Anyways, congrats on the high ODA and 100 villages, along with the future 1 million points.