• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Irony and the cheats they been allowing here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*Removed*

i think i remember why i left for awhile last time it had something to do with guys like blue max or vtiekme or his other names using multi accounts too and cheating Boy i am a vivid crown buyer spent 100's on this game over the last year waste of money

DeletedUser2122

Dement0r just closed one thread on this and you guys make another?

• Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans or rules violations. Please use the report feature for any rules violations and we will address it should be find wrong doing. The reasoning for this is simple. The reason for a specific ban might not be obvious to a regular forum member but the moderators and supporters have tools at their disposal that can show different types of rule breaches or unwanted behaviour. Since those information are internal a case is usually a lot more complex than it might seem. Due to the internal nature of some information a ban can not be publicly discussed by InnoGames staff or volunteers and public discussions therefor lack all the facts and usually end in flame wars or witch hunts - neither of which we want to see on the forums.
If you think someone is cheating use the ingame ticket system to report the player and out team will look into this. Don't post anymore thread about this or i'm afraid i will have to start taking more serious actions than just closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.