• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Flying Dutchman

• Thread starter DeletedUser4698
  • Start date

DeletedUser4698

“Kghh,, This is your Captain speaking”

Welcome aboard. We are presently flying at thirty-nine thousand feet on our flight from Republic of the Seven United Netherlands to the United Kingdom of England. We are expecting a smooth flight and anticipate an on-time arrival in London at November 6th 10:05 PM GMT. We hope you enjoy your flight.

2nm5vt.png

Hello, this is your copilot. Our captain is being detained. I mean, he is… uh…on a potty break. We unfortunately are not going to make it to London. We were told by flight control that the nice young couple in 23 A and B thought we would be happier visiting New York and seeing the Trump Tower, so we are going to be accommodating, not rock the boat, so to speak, and fly to New York rather than London. We hope you will not be inconvenienced and yes, I do realize that it is already November 3th and that we are behind on schedule already..

Please fasten you seat belts and remain in your seats, we seem to be experiencing a little turbulence

Uh, hello, it’s me again–your captain. We’re sorry but we lost a bit more time coming back from out west. The passenger in 5C thought it would be a good idea to decrease our speed and fly at a lower altitude. He just got his Captain’s license and he wanted us to follow the protocols he had been taught. Of course he was taught to fly a regular ship and has only soloed a few times; but he is a professional after all, and we didn’t need to pay for his advice, something about insurance, but that doesn’t matter. What a deal! I think we might have given the Donald a little scare when we almost knocked the top of Trump Tower in New York, though.

A good thing, the flight sailors tell me that they should have at least one of the lavatories back up and operating soon.

greeting,
Your illuminated despotic leader.

DeletedUser4686

umm...is this a recruiting of sort or? im confused

DeletedUser4693

Uh... Did you take your pills? What the hell does this even mean!? I think you spent a lot of time in it, but sorry
Whats the purpose?

DeletedUser4699

Please write in english only. it is not allowed to talk in another language on this forum.

Sorry Miss M , I hope that in the future it will happen in English and keep everyone there

DeletedUser3903

All posts must be in English or they will be removed per our rules as this is an English speaking server. It is ok to write a short phrase in another language as long as it is also writen in English.

Thanks all! :)