• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The complete story of EN Winterstein!

DeletedUser3505

Well, this world was a complete fukk-up from the beginning, i'm glad it's looking like it'll be a short one

DeletedUser4359

So tell me the wars ceero. After merging i told u, the noobs have double avarage points with half the members, more points than rank 2-6 together. Where you see "war" or do u mean a "war" like USA against Luxemburg?

DeletedUser3730

DeletedUser2847

Still seems like we have been fighting some more not just merged. Stats dont lie. Or do you have any lame argument about that to? And if you ask sombody that know what happend it wasnt exactly a merge. It was stealing a tribe with tribeskills at 43. Most P&D members was kicked when we took the tribe. I also notice that you once again is in a tribe where coopabuse is an issue. Just bad luck or is it something about you enjoying the company?

DeletedUser3505

Ahaha, I had forgotten about that shady business. I bet you never disbanded the tribe like you should have, right?

DeletedUser2847

I didnt have rights. But we gave our old tribe to another tribe. We are still playing in the tribeskill 43 tribe just changed name on it

DeletedUser3730

Still seems like we have been fighting some more not just merged. Stats dont lie. Or do you have any lame argument about that to? And if you ask sombody that know what happend it wasnt exactly a merge. It was stealing a tribe with tribeskills at 43. Most P&D members was kicked when we took the tribe. I also notice that you once again is in a tribe where coopabuse is an issue. Just bad luck or is it something about you enjoying the company?

I just think it is funny that you are so against merge to win, that you have to go on threads for worlds you are not even playing to criticise it yet have chosen to be part of it yourself. I do know what happened, but it was still just a merge whatever way you lamely try to spin it.
As for my being in a tribe with coopabuse, tell me who is abusing coop? I am tired of baseless accusations, either back them up or shut up. Plus if you are just taking lol.ita's word for it happening without getting proof then you are a fool. If you have proof I hope you have reported them.

DeletedUser1581

I was in BAD and what's the point in disbanding a tribe with lvl 43 skill? There was a inside man in P&D and he some how managed to get the founder rights after BAD made P&D leadership mysteriously quit, then our leaders went over took the rights and proceeded to kick like 75% of the tribe. If NAN said they would have turned the offer down they are liars they wouldn't have, neither would most people. So I actually see it as jealousy that everyone criticises it, it was a very good move that most people would find hard to pull off.
The only proper merge was between veteran kings into BAD, besides that BAD didn't merge with anyone.

Either way this world was merges all the way through.
N&W + TSC + S-C = NOOBS + T-P + Ao1 + Yak = WIN

Wars .... TCW vs YAK and NOOBS.

So you have 6 tribes merging together (NOOBS) against 2 tribes merging together (BAD).

DeletedUser3730

I was in BAD and what's the point in disbanding a tribe with lvl 43 skill? There was a inside man in P&D and he some how managed to get the founder rights after BAD made P&D leadership mysteriously quit, then our leaders went over took the rights and proceeded to kick like 75% of the tribe. If NAN said they would have turned the offer down they are liars they wouldn't have, neither would most people. So I actually see it as jealousy that everyone criticises it, it was a very good move that most people would find hard to pull off.
The only proper merge was between veteran kings into BAD, besides that BAD didn't merge with anyone.

Either way this world was merges all the way through.
N&W + TSC + S-C = NOOBS + T-P + Ao1 + Yak = WIN

Wars .... TCW vs YAK and NOOBS.

So you have 6 tribes merging together (NOOBS) against 2 tribes merging together (BAD).

There was no merge between NBS and Ao1 or T.P I think 2 maybe 3 players each from both of those applied to join NBS and were accepted. That is not a merge. Bad kept 25% of P&D and yet you claim it wasn't a merge. So the truth about the state of those worlds is
Noobs was a 4 tribe merge, Bad a 3 tribe merge. so not really much different.
Not that I am criticising BAD for what they did, just pointing out the hypocrisy of their members complaining about NBS doing a similar thing.

DeletedUser1581

It's more the fact rank 1-3 merged early on, then recruited from the other top 10 tribes, won 1 major war and then merged again to win the world. All this along with the bash points leaves it open to criticism.

DeletedUser3730

I am not saying I agree with how the world has finished, I was against merging with Yak. But lets be honest all worlds (that have ended) since en18 have ended this way and everybody who is or has criticised tribes for ending worlds this way has been part of at least 1 merge to win. Hopefully en24 will be a shining light on how not to play merge to win.

DeletedUser2847

Im not criticising you about the yak merge. I understand the merge with yak because the world was already completly destroyed by your earlier merges. Its the merge between tribe nr 1, 2 and 3 early that is a problem. Yak merge is just a result of everybody wanting to end it because you have merged and recruited the realm to death. Your bash is a joke that tells the story about your great wars

DeletedUser1581

There were no great wars, TCW were fighting YAK and Noobs. Ao1 and some others just sat back in fear of Noobs, eating their inactives until they got a invite. It takes two to tango, Noobs were bad with their merging and recruiting but some of the other tribes should have grown a pair and tried to gang up on Noobs rather than sitting in their shadow.

DeletedUser3730

Im not criticising you about the yak merge. I understand the merge with yak because the world was already completly destroyed by your earlier merges. Its the merge between tribe nr 1, 2 and 3 early that is a problem. Yak merge is just a result of everybody wanting to end it because you have merged and recruited the realm to death. Your bash is a joke that tells the story about your great wars

You are again talking about something you know nothing about. The world was "destroyed" as you call it b the moderators disbanding TCW, they were a similar sized tribe to NBS who may have learnt to hold their own.
A point about bash, since you keep insulting ours. smaller worlds will have lower bash points as there are less people to fight. Plus if you are going to insult by using the phrase "great wars" sarcastically, you might want to address the comment who has mentioned the wars as something big unlike myself who rarely mentioned them at all.

DeletedUser2847

I know a few things about this realm. Tribe nr 1, 2 and 3 merged. You dont need to be a rocket scientist to understand that it will kill the world. And as a bonus you killed some of the other tribes by recruiting their most active players. And in the end you merged with yak because the realm become boring. So congratulation on your fantastic victory.

DeletedUser3730

Thanks that means so much coming from someone as experienced in merge to win as you.

DeletedUser2847

I never managed to merge tribe nr 1, 2 and 3 early in the game. Maybe i should try. Not sure if i can manage it. It take some dipolomatic skills to get this number of tribes together. I guess it also would have been some internal problems in my own tribe if i pulled of a merge before every possible war. But i admit that i have merged late in the game to end it faster. And do you know what? If youl look at Threads about this realms i admit what we have done. I have no problem to admit that we have merged to end it. Problem in this thread is that it isnt so many noobs members that admit they have merged with majority of tribes that could have put up a fight, and killed the realm by merging. It actually looks like several noobs members belive they have won this realm by fighting it.

DeletedUser3087

I am not saying I agree with how the world has finished, I was against merging with Yak. But lets be honest all worlds (that have ended) since en18 have ended this way and everybody who is or has criticised tribes for ending worlds this way has been part of at least 1 merge to win. Hopefully en24 will be a shining light on how not to play merge to win.

I have been presented with the opportunity to merge to win on more than one occasion (me or the tribe I was in at the time) sadly I haven't won a world yet because of this :p If you are against it just don't do it, because come on 200 crown, yes that is going to break the bank, doing it for bragging rights...what do you have to brag about? If you win with a tribe that wins by methods you don't approve of then you guess what? It really doesn't bother you at all. Just my honest opinion :)