• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The complete story of EN Winterstein!

DeletedUser4359

The 3 topranked tribes merged. After that they had more points than eank 2-6 together. Recruiting a lot of top-ranked players. Merging with rank 2, Yakuza.

The Noobs win this server without a war, only by merging and recruiting. Oh I forgot something....

They fight and abuses coop and break the game-rules and begin to cry like little babies if you call them chicken for their gameplay.

Only at int-servers you can find so much rule-breaking, cheating and winning by merging.

Congratz Noobs, you destroyed the server very fast.

Your tribe is a shame. Your gameplay blameful. And if a 35-million-point-tribe needs to abuses coops they are the real number one.... of KFC

DeletedUser4090

Why are you whining about NBS? They didnt have to merge, they would win anyway, maybe they just wanted to get the world over with.

Also, nbs didnt destroy it, Commonwealth did lol.

DeletedUser4359

After merging rank 1-3 they had more points than rank 2-6. With double of average points. After that they recruit all other topranked players. Then they merge with Yakuza to "win" the server without war. Is it a wargame or playing with ponys? And why they need to break the rules and abuse coops? They are not number 1. They are chicken. The Commenwealth had no chance after that blameful merge. I was nember of Noobs but i not wanna play like a chicken. Do u think thats playing a wargame? They have a truthful tribename. They raped the sense of every wargame. You are whining uf you think you need so much merging to win. Look at german servers. Not so much cheating. Not so much merging. No chicken. Yakuza themselves call the server crap and sone people from noobs. And they are right.

DeletedUser3730

After merging rank 1-3 they had more points than rank 2-6. With double of average points. After that they recruit all other topranked players. Then they merge with Yakuza to "win" the server without war. Is it a wargame or playing with ponys? And why they need to break the rules and abuse coops? They are not number 1. They are chicken. The Commenwealth had no chance after that blameful merge. I was nember of Noobs but i not wanna play like a chicken. Do u think thats playing a wargame? They have a truthful tribename. They raped the sense of every wargame. You are whining uf you think you need so much merging to win. Look at german servers. Not so much cheating. Not so much merging. No chicken. Yakuza themselves call the server crap and sone people from noobs. And they are right.

And your point is?
Apart from trying to create more controversy for your study?
If you don't like En servers and how they are played, then just stick to the German Servers (although I hear you pull this same crap on those as well).
1 comment on the Commonwealth. The merge had nothing to do with their demise, having nearly all their top banned and the tribe disbanded by the moderators killed their chances.
You constantly bang on about coop abuse, yet you are either wrong or don't report it (making you as bad as the coop abuser) as there are not that many bans being handed out.
As for you not wanting to play like a chicken in Noobs, I believe you left because Vixene got tired of your constant whining and had you kicked. You then proceeded to moan about how the tribe would wipe you and Vixene gave you protection so that you could survive. That doesn't sound like you did anything on principle and were very chicken like.

DeletedUser4359

What should i say? Ure merge is like Rambo slaps a 4 years old child in the face and all enjoy to win. Thats poor. More than poor. And i give everyone a second chance to see his mistake with coop-abusing and rule-breaking. Everyone can learn and your player write to me that he stops abusing. A tribe like yours need rule-breaking? Its Noob-style. But the hope dies at last and i give your players the chance to think about their actions of shame. Or do you call it fights to send from dead accs? I gave the pn, i have the evidence of this blame. And I can tell you that im a woman or a browsergame-scientific or that I am a sandwich. You believe all. So go the way of non-breaking rules Two times your tribe abuse coop. A third time is not accepted you Noob

DeletedUser3730

Actually the merge was like 2 groups of players coming together in a game and deciding to work as one big group. The world hasn't been won yet, so it wasn't that impressive a feat as there is still plenty of players trying to stop noobs. So 2 players (according to you) out of over 160 break the rules and that makes the whole tribe cheaters? That is incredibly lazy and poor reasoning unsubstantiated by facts. What actions of shame should I have thought about? I have no knowledge of people sending attacks from dead accounts, if I did and had proof I would report them unlike you. I don't believe all, in fact I believe very little you say and usually don't even bother to pay attention to it. As for believing other players, unless I find them trustworthy I verify what I can to ascertain the truth. By the way it is not my tribe, I may be in Noobs but I do not have any leadership position or influence over how it is run.

DeletedUser4359

No cheaters. Chicken. And you wanna told me the 4-years-old child will defeat rambo ^^

Yes they are betrayers. Only 2 people abuse coop atm against my acc. Thats enough against 1 player. The leadership and the founder not wanna stop it, so the whole tribe is a rule-breaking tribe cause everyone knows the abusing but no onevis intetested to stop it.

The world is won since the merge. What you are saying is only joking.

Shadow Council, Nameless Warriors, Scorpion Unit, every single tribe a good one with a nice tribename. After merging with nearly all topplayers anf called Noobs. What a joke. How funny :) Later merging with Yakuza. Double joke.

I have the pns. Yakuza merged cause they say the server is crap and they wanna end it.
Some people from Noobs say the server is crap after merging.
Some people of Noobs say the server is crap and it was better to play with action in a smaller tribe
Some people grom Noobs playing nod the new servers say Winterstein is crap and they wanna win by conquering, not by merging and recruiting.

So im right cause the Noobs themselves know that they destroy the server with their stupid merges. And the whole time the leaders cry "Commenwealth, Commenwealth".

A tribe begins together, fight together and win or lose together. Its more than lazy and stupud to merge to s supertribe with the top 150 players to s supertribe at that micky int-servers with 500 active players.

Noobs are Marcy Darcy. Not more. And the most of them knows it. And some write it.

DeletedUser3730

You are just talking crap. But I have the time while my slow old nobles make their way, so I will go through it with you again. If you have proof someone is cheating, report them. If you don't then either you are lying about it or you are just as bad as them.
I had no idea that anybody was even attacking you, since you are completely irrelevant to my gameplay. I think you will find that is the same for a very large part of tribe. You over estimate your importance.
Well a dumb tribename happens when you let the players vote on about 30 options.
Just because some people say things doesn't make it true. I have heard people say you are good player, but the stats don't support that. All I have seen from you is complaining and getting wiped.
I think this is funny "A tribe begins together, fight together and win or lose together." considering you can't stay in a tribe without slagging off every member of it.

DeletedUser2847

Lol another discussion about coopabuse. Wonder when Innogames actually is going to do something about it. I will say you are talking crap Stephcross. You say you should report it if players are coopabusing. I remember you from previous realms where this have been an discussion. You know very well that if a player is caught coopabusing a little bit he just get a warning, if this player is so clever that he continue to coopabuse he might get a ban. Normally 24 hours or if he coopabuse big time he might get 3 days. If he so continue to coopabuse after being caught 2 times he might get permanent ban, but normally just 7 days. So the result of coopabuse can actually be that players are rekt and quitting when the cheater get away with a warning or a short period ban.
And about the merging i cant realy see it as anything else then merge to win if tribe nr 1, 2, and 3 merge. I can understand the last merge with YAK. The game becomes real boring when a tribe is being dominate. Its just a matter of producing enough nobles to end it. Its your previous merging that is merge to win. Merge with YAK is merge to end it. But the result in the end is that tribe nr 1 actually is the 4 biggest tribes put together. I dont belive it never will happend at a realm where tribe nr 1-4 merges is not winning. And not to forget recruiting of top players from other tribes. Its just to look at stats, number of villas and bashpoint at this realm and you see that it wasnt so much fighting. But it might be some more into this. Im not to familiar with history on this realm

DeletedUser4359

He Steph. I see u like and defend this chicken-play. I was a Nameless Warrior. That was good. Merging: for bunnies like u. And i see u defend indirectly coop-abusement: really fair sportsman :)

Come Steph and win by slapping tribes without any chance. Great fighter Stevi.

I dont know why but it seems not only on Romanian server is this "merging strategy". I came here cuz i tought i will fight with someone. But it seems the "merging strategy" is here too. This strategy ruined all game and i rly don't know why all players want to have friends. Guys u forgot how to play this game?....Its a war game not farmwille or mario. I don't understand why almost all players like this "merge strategy" instead of fight. So which is the point of the game? fighting with barbarians? "Lets recruit all players and win this world"...???? i mean cmoon guys...you get my point

Sry for my grammar at english cuz i am not pro :D...i hope u get my point. Lolita u are on my side

DeletedUser4359

Thx. The Noobs kill me with a lot of people at the moment and i love it if people hate me :) And now the 3rd coop-abusing. I can only laugh. The int-servers are crazy. Cheating with no chance to lose, everyone wants only to save his acc. RPG is dead. As i heard that the 3 cool tribes merge i said: why not figjting out? All 3 tribes are nearly same points and same amount of players... but noone understand thats a wargame and that it could be so much more fun and so much more feeling of honor and greatnesd if you give all to win a server with your 40-60 people...

But no. No fights... we are friends since beginning...

All members of Noobs trait their basic tribe. Their homeland. Not man enough to stand in a sea og blood. Poor int-server. Kentucky fright Sir Huba Chicken

DeletedUser3730

Lol another discussion about coopabuse. Wonder when Innogames actually is going to do something about it. I will say you are talking crap Stephcross. You say you should report it if players are coopabusing. I remember you from previous realms where this have been an discussion. You know very well that if a player is caught coopabusing a little bit he just get a warning, if this player is so clever that he continue to coopabuse he might get a ban. Normally 24 hours or if he coopabuse big time he might get 3 days. If he so continue to coopabuse after being caught 2 times he might get permanent ban, but normally just 7 days. So the result of coopabuse can actually be that players are rekt and quitting when the cheater get away with a warning or a short period ban.
And about the merging i cant realy see it as anything else then merge to win if tribe nr 1, 2, and 3 merge. I can understand the last merge with YAK. The game becomes real boring when a tribe is being dominate. Its just a matter of producing enough nobles to end it. Its your previous merging that is merge to win. Merge with YAK is merge to end it. But the result in the end is that tribe nr 1 actually is the 4 biggest tribes put together. I dont belive it never will happend at a realm where tribe nr 1-4 merges is not winning. And not to forget recruiting of top players from other tribes. Its just to look at stats, number of villas and bashpoint at this realm and you see that it wasnt so much fighting. But it might be some more into this. Im not to familiar with history on this realm

So how is what I say crap? My opinion is if someone cheats report them, not sure how the mods deal with those reports and what punishments they give is my fault. If you don't like the punishments they give take it with them, not me. By reporting it you making the moderators aware of how prevalent an issue it is and if it is as bad as you and lol.ita claim the constant needing to deal with it may mean harsher punishments are dealt out for it.
Why are talking about something you are not familiar with? There is lots of things that happened in this world that led to how it is and some of the most important have nothing to do with Noobs at all. In my opinion the biggest factor in this world was the moderators disbanding the 2nd largest tribe for numerous reasons.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3730

He Steph. I see u like and defend this chicken-play. I was a Nameless Warrior. That was good. Merging: for bunnies like u. And i see u defend indirectly coop-abusement: really fair sportsman :)

Come Steph and win by slapping tribes without any chance. Great fighter Stevi.

Actually I voted and argued a lot against the merge, but I accepted it when I lost. Bunnies like me? says the person who had to be given protection to stop their whining about getting wiped....
As for me defending coop abuse, you are a moron. I said report it, therefore I am against it and believe that the moderators are the ones who should handle the situation. If you are taking the fact I don't every action of every one of the 160+ members of a tribe of which I have no leadership position, so I have no idea who is attacking you or how they are doing it as my defending coop abuse then you are still an idiot.

DeletedUser4359

"Whining about wiped" with dead accs, with rulebreaking, cheating, coop-abusing? I see, you defend this a second time. Do you use something like this or only all others around you Steph?

You have no leadership, but you have to play with abusers? They force you? :)

DeletedUser3730

I was talking about when you kicked from the tribe, though you are whining now since you seem to just come on this thread and moan without reporting the cheaters,
Since you provide no actual information about any cheating and I don't trust most of what you say, I still don't have any evidence that I am in a tribe with cheaters. So until you provide that proof and you just saying it is happening is nowhere near proof, I will happily stay in the tribe and carry playing this world.