• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Thanks Team

DeletedUser4932

Well another world ends, not the most exciting but certainly one of the most dominant displays from a tribe that has been seen i think. 50 members and not one rocking of the boat throughout.
Thanks to all my tribe mates from the Asset Allocation Association for the time, effort and memes they have contributed to the team. Alright now lets do this:

Special thanks to Tigu and Red for the sweet Unity as well as getting the world closed and London for cheering us on the whole way.

Congratulations to Dave, Sis and RAR for the dominant display, I don't know how you stayed motivated to take that many vils but cheers for it regardless.
WP to Trenq you sneaky lad sliding into rank 3 of bash just ahead of HomiE and Andraus, no mean feat that considering their reputation for dominating.

To Players11 and his crew of war mongers well done on the front lines sorry you couldn't get more fight out of the enemy. Regards to the Ape, Kcal, Ted, Ore, Omega and Crusty for putting IN even after turning up late :p
Cheers to JD for his words of wisdom, Suggestions for his Troop hoards and Rmac and Engi for the encouragement.
Anna, Aweshum, Style, Txil, Eon, Ter and Jed for sticking around for another run, lads of the top order the lot of you. Crazy too you son of a gun!
Tbh I didn't do much after SVB got slogged into irrelevancy so credit where credit is due to Sis for keeping things going even if she wont accept the deserved recognition :p

Alright I've said enough sorry if I missed you and good luck out there guys i'm proud to have been part of this run with you all.

-Bod