• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tatai Var - keeps getting internal error!

I tried 2 different computers now - and whenever I try to send a attack, i get 'Internal Error'.
I can put things in build que - and thats about it.

The game is now unplayable.

DeletedUser3669

guys. Read the announcement it clearly says: tuesday: update: 1.61: patch day. so it's gonna be some problem because of the maintence then people want to get back in all together so you gonna have over a houndred people jumping in and BOOOOOOOOOOOOM overflow baby enjoy it

DeletedUser3595

The same in San Servando, I had a noble on the way, 8 minutes before he hit, the whole attack simply vanished, disappeared into thin air

DeletedUser2033

guys. Read the announcement it clearly says: tuesday: update: 1.61: patch day. so it's gonna be some problem because of the maintence then people want to get back in all together so you gonna have over a houndred people jumping in and BOOOOOOOOOOOOM overflow baby enjoy it

What? It can't cope with the load?

DeletedUser2185

We are aware of the issues and are on it. Please try loging-in now, we are getting reports that things are picking up. We are sorry for this :)

DeletedUser3669

We are aware of the issues and are on it. Please try loging-in now, we are getting reports that things are picking up. We are sorry for this :)

Yes it's getting better, still some issues if you are CO playing several people, I got 5 clients same time the limit is 6 before everything start freeze. But it's playable, thank you for fixing it so fast. Normally in other games I would call a day off during patch day because everything is usually so laggy and broken ^^
but this is tw2 :D