• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tactical Reporting.

DeletedUser2847

If I'm not mistaken carrot I thought you were a known/infamous tactical reports? So you are just as much a cheat as the people you've been accusing/calling cheats. I don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of SEN players got ban when OWN declared and now a lot of T-P player have been ban at the start of a war and I have also seen OWN leadership trying to ban tribes on other realms as well before this one so I am starting to see a pattern picking up. (3 times is a big coincidence in my books)
I knew doc evil well, played with and against him on about 3-5 worlds before and never known him to be a cheat on other realms which kinda makes me believe he was just naive to the rules and breaching them ect. I have no sympathy for him, even as my friend but I do have sympathy for T-P members.
I wasnt involved in SEN banning at all. Wasnt a member of OWN at the moment. But it is a fact that i report it every time i belive sombody cheats and dont want sombody that coopabuse or multiplay to attack me or tribemates. Thats not tactical. Its just that i hate cheating. And if you belive im tactical just because i report players i belive cheats. So belive it in that case you seems like a player that accept cheating. And i have cooped doc earlier and been in council with him. And he is infact banned by mods not me. Are you 11 years old?
If a player is banned there is a reason.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2847

I didnt even report doc last time. I reported some accounts that looked inactive but cooped

DeletedUser1581

Please carrot if you can find the point where I say "carrot tactically reported on SEN" then I will take wrath but don't be putting words in my mouth. What I actually said was that you're known for tactical reporting and then there is a fullstop which means that sentence is over. Jeez before you come on here trying to call people 11 make sure your own hands are clean or I might have to give you a lesson on English grammar and Literature. Also you didn't answer my question, you avoided it but never mind I already know you are infamous for tactical reporting on older realms.
I didn't actually stick up for any banned players what so ever so yet again you are talking absolute nonsense (you see pretty good at this and nobling barbs). If you read my comment again properly what it says is I knew doc well and never knew him to be a cheater. I then continued to state that I had no sympathy for him (which kinda means I don't support him). You really need to go check your eyes, or maybe you just can't understand the English Language which is ok as it's an international server; but don't try and make me look an idiot when you're the one mis reading things ad trying to put words into others mouth.

DeletedUser2847

Im pretty good at many things. Reporting cheaters, nobling barbs, attacking inactive players, attacking active players, defending etc. And the result of all this is that im pretty good at end up top ranked in points and bash. My worst result in OB is actually nr 4 at a realm so yes im nobling alots of barbs. And i dont see it as a very big problem to noble some barbs. You see im still the best at farming even if i noble barbs in my area. It feels like i dont do anything else. You see some players have a resource income to produce plenty of nobles and they are also able to kill some nukes when they are being attacked instead of only dodging/sniping/backtime(im able to do that to) The result of my way to play is that i produce to many nobles. But it can be it will change a bit with the relocation. Because im also pretty good at adapting to new stuff in the game. So my advice to you is that you continue to play this game your superior way. And i can continue to play the winning way.
But i dont cheat.

DeletedUser3201

Yes i knew pretty much whats going to happend before many of the attacks was launched. You see i have been in tribe with some of the T-P members before. So i was aware of whats going to happend. And i also knew what to look at. But i cant report a violation of rules before it is done.

that is what it boils down to. the label itself is clutching at straws... fact that anyone would even put a label on players reporting cheaters as 'tactical reporting' i think says far more about them than the reporter himself.
why would anyone take even a remote stance AGAINST players that are AGAINST CHEATING. they deserve everything that comes their way. even after doctorevil was banned he has been mailing the entire tribe of OWN with childish flaming nonsense from yet another T-P account (DR-Watson) which summed up his character perfectly.

'naive to the rules' lol he knew exactly what he was doing as carrot mentioned, he has been doing it in previous worlds. so if you have known doctorevil for so long but didnt recognize him as a cheater i suggest you take off those rose tinted glasses and wake up.

DeletedUser3730

that is what it boil down to. the label itself is clutching at straws... fact that anyone would even put a label on players reporting cheaters as 'tactical reporting' i think says far more about them than the reporter himself.
why would anyone take even a remote stance AGAINST CHEATING. they deserve everything that comes their way. even after doctorevil was banned he has been mailing the entire tribe of OWN with childish flaming nonsense from yet another T-P account (DR-Watson) which summed up his character perfectly.

'naive to the rules' lol he knew exactly what he was doing as carrot mentioned, he has been doing it in previous worlds. so if you have known doctorevil for so long but didnt recognize him as a cheater i suggest you take off those rose tinted glasses and wake up.

Firstly tactical reporting (a term I got from a moderator) is cheating, numerous moderators on several threads have said so, even carrot has said about players being warned by moderators about doing it. So I am not taking a stance protecting cheaters, I am asking for more cheaters to be punished.
I cannot comment on doctorevil mailing own from a different account as I am not in own and have not seen the mails or even knew of their existance till now. Apart from to say I hoped you reported it support if it happened

DeletedUser3730

Yes i knew pretty much whats going to happend before many of the attacks was launched. You see i have been in tribe with some of the T-P members before. So i was aware of whats going to happend. And i also knew what to look at. But i cant report a violation of rules before it is done.

This has to be the best post I have seen from you (and that is a genuine compliment not sarcasm). For the first time I believed everything you said, not that I think it is the whole truth but enough to make me think for moment on what you said. And I can totally agree with your last statement.

DeletedUser3201

yes steph im aware of that after reading this thread, just giving my opinion which is that the entire idea of 'tactical reporting' is clutching at straws and ultimately only a stance that a caught cheater or (someone connected to a cheater, would
be against) a case of, i'll report you if you report me/us...school yard stuff.

yes doctorevil said many ridiculous flaming, mother insults etc etc. anything else a butt hurt egomaniac cheater that struggles to cope with defeat can come up with, you name it.
he showed his true colours to those that didnt already see, explains why he didnt invite any other TP members to the circ mail, just OWN members, most of which laughed it off. doubt anyone took the time to report it except maybe the "infamous tactical reporter" carrot LOL :p

DeletedUser2847

Its also a fact that i warned him that i would report everything that looked like violation of some of the rules

DeletedUser1323

This is a reminder to everyone to not to discuss personal behavior of others that involves individual privacy, as it is a violation of the rules. Please keep it clean. The issue of tactical reporting is frowned on as much as any other rule violation.