• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

T-P & OwN War

DeletedUser3817

To the record i have some reports from some attacks where your friends conquered the villa. You should ask them about it. So i dont know if you dont know or just dont like to talk about the truth

mushroom didn't conquer a village of Eilif.... He did not even attack with a nuke..... He quit because he did not like how things were going....

And i know from talking with him through skype and meeting him at school conference between my school and the company he represent that he did not like certain players in T-P for allowing things that should not be allowed.
again this is directed towards the LEADERSHIP and not the actual members.
out of? 60? perhaps 3 players would not be allowed to play the game.

DeletedUser2670

That kind of makes me doubt his honesty.
I made two promises : 1 - You wouldnt get my villas for free , 2 - I was going to quit.
I dont play anymore and you had to fight for getting my villas. So how is that being dishonest?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3817

Because they wanted free villages xD, honestly i think watching this war that a lot of T-P players had an easy time and would not have become so big if they didn't get into T-P, I think they would have been nobled.

DeletedUser3730

I made two promises : 1 - You wouldnt get my villas for free , 2 - I was going to quit.
I dont play anymore and you had to fight for getting my villas. So how is that being dishonest?

Nicely taken out of context. I said that if you were still playing (as carrot said), since you promised to quit that would make me doubt your honesty.

Because they wanted free villages xD, honestly i think watching this war that a lot of T-P players had an easy time and would not have become so big if they didn't get into T-P, I think they would have been nobled.

Did I want free villages? You were able to tell that from what I said or did you just assume it from the out of context quote?
Would I be as big as I am not in T-P, honestly I can't answer that as I joined T-P day 1 or 2 after being invited. Would I have been nobled not in T-P depending on the player trying to noble me that is a very real possibility, but then again would carrot (this time using you because I know your tribe) have been nobled outside of own, again a possibility depending on who was trying to noble him.

That was the last time I will comment on that issue in this thread. I will be keeping to the topic.

DeletedUser3730

It would be nice to hear on here what own players think of the war so far....

having played on a few worlds and been involved in scrap or two.....what is wrong with some of the tribal leaders on this world. the below was spammed to my whole tribe and he got sent packing as he should have been by the tribe members. Seems some tribes like to mark others NAP or allies and not even discuss it with them on this world.

BacktoZero has written:CONTAGION (CON)

Greetings to all member of CON

Before Our Tribe are been Neutral with your tribe without a
Diplomacy Relationship, for the past day the leaderships we agreed to have NAP
with you but I guess its only one sided for us, your tribe been attacking my brothers for so long and we didnt fight back. the negotiation is past now that your tribes leaders are deaf and have a hostile to us and have been invading our land in western area, you been backstabbing us in our back while our brothers here have been fighting in the frontline against the big tribe.

Due to your Incompetent,
Ignorant of your Leader Council that don’t know the etiquette of CODE OF
WAR and to your member that lack of
knowledge of Diplomacy with Tribe , Our tribe MCY will now Declare a WAR with you CON.

MCY and Our Allies AoT, GLU and other friends will fight to destroy you.
I’ve been reading your Tribe Description I know that some of you here (member) are
still new in game and still want to enjoy and growth your villages. This war
will be drag you down because of your Leader Lack of Leadership., most of you
are scattered and different area province, some of your member cant help you in
time of your needs. That’s why Im giving you a chance and be spared.

To those here want to leave the tribe will not be MARK as Refugee and instead
you be growth free and wont attack, you still have a future don’t waste it. but
to those don’t want to leave will be HUNT and be mark as a BLACKLIST you cant
escape even you leave. We our alliance will be given you a 24 hours to decide
for your future.

For the HONOR we will DIE

MERCENARY

FOUNDER/CAPTAIN
BACKTOZERO

DeletedUser2616

having played on a few worlds and been involved in scrap or two.....what is wrong with some of the tribal leaders on this world. the below was spammed to my whole tribe and he got sent packing as he should have been by the tribe members. Seems some tribes like to mark others NAP or allies and not even discuss it with them on this world.

with you but I guess its only one sided for us, your tribe been attacking my brothers for so long and we didnt fight back. the negotiation is past now that your tribes leaders are deaf and have a hostile to us and have been invading our land in western area, you been backstabbing us in our back while our brothers here have been fighting in the frontline against the big tribe.

Due to your Incompetent,
knowledge of Diplomacy with Tribe , Our tribe MCY will now Declare a WAR with you CON.

I’ve been reading your Tribe Description I know that some of you here (member) are

for your future.

MERCENARY

FOUNDER/CAPTAIN
BACKTOZERO

Well worth the read, my sides just went into orbit. Why do people always bring up friends or allies as the central point of their "intimidation"?

DeletedUser3309

Due to your Incompetent,

for your future.

MERCENARY

FOUNDER/CAPTAIN
BACKTOZERO
Deserves its own thread, looks like a showdown is brewing.

DeletedUser1323

Here is some information to shed light on the TP/OWN war.

On September 17 0:00:00 GMT server time (Start of War)
#1 T-P 64 members, 922 villas, 23.63% of villas, 5072 points per villa, 17047004 OBP 4483974 DBP 79% ratio and a 0.60 tribe power which is ratio of players to bp and villas

#2 OWN 80 members, 920 villas, 23.58% of villas, 4855 points per villa, 15109626 OBP 4800259 DBP 76% ratio and a 0.55 tribe power ratio which is players to bp and villas
----------------------------------------
On September 27 15:00:00 GMT server time (prepared for this update)
#2 T-P 53 members, 911 villas, 19.71% of villas, 5672 points per villa, 19688504 OBP 9256834 DBP 68% ratio and a 0.52 tribe power which is ratio of players to bp and villas

#1 OWN 80 members, 1166 villas, 25.23% of villas, 5588 points per villa, 24189326 OBP 8454988 DBP 74% ratio and a 0.61 tribe power ratio which is players to bp and villas

With all the other top 10 tribes now scrambling to find a place in the world after TP goofed it up for everyone, what will become of the world? It is still too early to tell.

DeletedUser3730

That was an enlightening post, until your ending. Not sure how T-P goofed it up for everyone, the T-P leadership may have shot themselves and their tribe in the head. But every other tribe has made their own decisions which have shaped the world we now play in.

DeletedUser1581

Goofed it up for yourselves playing tribalhugs. Trying to form a coalition against OWN with every other tribe going, shame us guys in HED didn''t bite your hand off for the offer of nobling your inactives in order to establish a frontline with OWN. Then again, we don't like tribes that take in refugee's and then try to form coalitions against our allies. If doc evil was here you'd be hig for treason lol recruiting refugee's at a rapid rate!

DeletedUser3730

Goofed it up for yourselves playing tribalhugs. Trying to form a coalition against OWN with every other tribe going, shame us guys in HED didn''t bite your hand off for the offer of nobling your inactives in order to establish a frontline with OWN. Then again, we don't like tribes that take in refugee's and then try to form coalitions against our allies. If doc evil was here you'd be hig for treason lol recruiting refugee's at a rapid rate!

I already said T-P made mistakes. I take it from what you have written that HED will not be able to join the war on either side. As Own have taken in refugees and if you go to war on their side you are joining a coalition against your ally. Seeing as currently you are allied to both OWN and T-P.
Though by refugees do you mean former members of AoT? A tribe beaten by T-P so who are they running from?
As for what Doc would do, that is irrelevant as he is banned. And now someone else will decide those things.

DeletedUser1323

AoT is the punching bag tribe for almost all of the top 10 tribes that they are not tribal hugging with. Here we go with the refugee claims.... pops a fresh batch of popcorn with extra butter. *sits back and watches the fireworks*

DeletedUser3730

AoT is the punching bag tribe for almost all of the top 10 tribes that they are not tribal hugging with. Here we go with the refugee claims.... pops a fresh batch of popcorn with extra butter. *sits back and watches the fireworks*[

Hope it is a small batch of popcorn or it might be wasted. since I only have 1 claim and it is not even specific. Are you ready for this: (drum roll and everything).......
I am kind of bored of defending T-P from all these claims, when if you are honest all tribes are basically the same. They all do the same stuff to varying degrees of success, so unless your tribe is so pure it poops unicorns stop whining about the crap your tribe does as well even if you don't admit it.
I won't be arguing over these stupid things anymore, as I know how I play the game and none of your opinions really mean anything to me

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

I think it was a good decision for me to quit, because i don't think i would like to be in this T-P vs OWN war.

I saw a month ago when OWN wasn't even at 1M points that they had a much stronger teamwork spirit while T-P players fought more solo. I asked my friends in OWN and made a REVIEW by looking at screenshot of their forum and T-P forum and i saw the difference was major.
so i am not surprised that T-P is dying because they are not able to communicate properly.

When is EN22 starting? I currently play on En21 under different alias in a pre made because i don't want entire GLD faction to try to ram me <3 it's a fun realm but i wanna go solo see how long i survive :O

DeletedUser1581

I already said T-P made mistakes. I take it from what you have written that HED will not be able to join the war on either side. As Own have taken in refugees and if you go to war on their side you are joining a coalition against your ally. Seeing as currently you are allied to both OWN and T-P.
Though by refugees do you mean former members of AoT? A tribe beaten by T-P so who are they running from?
As for what Doc would do, that is irrelevant as he is banned. And now someone else will decide those things.

We were also at war with AoT. You recruited VirtualBlack who was on our front line and we had been moving players into that province. Either way merging a tribe you and your allies are at war with with out mentioning it to your allies is a good way to get alliances dropped, OWN may be recruiting refugees but from what I see they haven't recruited a single one on our front lines or from AoT and if they do they contact us about it. Oh steph, the ironic thing is your the leader of T-P now but you don;t realise when tribes are eating away at your members lol (HED won't join the war, if you recruit our enemies we need new enemies and guess who it puts in line .....

DeletedUser3730

2 points, first I am not actually the leader of T-P I am just the one who contacted support so we could sort out having no leaders. That just gives me the privileges and some duties of leader till the vote is completed when again I will hand those over to the actual leader. Second I do realise you are taking certain inactive players from T-P, but someone had to.

DeletedUser1323

Just a clarification on how the war is going.

War update: Since Sept 17

Villas OWN 1262 now started 922 +340 villas TP: 954 now started 934 +20 villas

BASH: OWN +8427185 OBP to 3573756 DBP for 70% ratio TP: 4693258 OBP to 8276970 DBP for 36% ratio

Villa percents OWN 25.73% to TP 19.45% started at near even 19.79%

DeletedUser1323

We were also at war with AoT. You recruited VirtualBlack who was on our front line and we had been moving players into that province. Either way merging a tribe you and your allies are at war with with out mentioning it to your allies is a good way to get alliances dropped, OWN may be recruiting refugees but from what I see they haven't recruited a single one on our front lines or from AoT and if they do they contact us about it. Oh steph, the ironic thing is your the leader of T-P now but you don;t realise when tribes are eating away at your members lol (HED won't join the war, if you recruit our enemies we need new enemies and guess who it puts in line .....
See I knew my batch of popcorn would not go to waste, nom nom nom, mmmm good :D