• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

T-P & OwN War

DeletedUser3730

Just a clarification on how the war is going.

War update: Since Sept 17

Villas OWN 1262 now started 922 +340 villas TP: 954 now started 934 +20 villas

BASH: OWN +8427185 OBP to 3573756 DBP for 70% ratio TP: 4693258 OBP to 8276970 DBP for 36% ratio

Villa percents OWN 25.73% to TP 19.45% started at near even 19.79%

OWN have had the upper hand so far, I think that is fair to say. They have exploited the situation of Doc's ban and the resulting internal issues of T-P exceptionally well. They seem to have excellent intel, a little too good for my liking in truth. Their strategy based on the intel has been very successful.
T-P was massively rocked by losing its entire leadership in one go, and so lost a lot of ground quickly. As the stats show OWN have been on the offensive ever since then, but not totally smashed T-P like many thought would have happened by now.
I guess the question is once T-P resolve their issues will they be able to take the offensive to OWN? And if so, how will OWN react? Times could become interesting, which is when everyone can show what they can really do or not do as the case may be.

DeletedUser3827

DeletedUser1581

The new T-P leadership don't understand that recruiting refugee's and merging every tribe that is enemies with your allies is a sure way to get gang banged. Especially when you're the meat in the sandwich. Very poor diplomacy.

DeletedUser3669

The new T-P leadership don't understand that recruiting refugee's and merging every tribe that is enemies with your allies is a sure way to get gang banged. Especially when you're the meat in the sandwich. Very poor diplomacy.

my god.... who is leading T-P now days?

DeletedUser3730

Since T-P haven't actually merged with anybody. and hasn't recruited anybody at all in almost a week not sure why this has been brought up. Maybe it is because after doc was banned and own started to get the upper hand HED wanted T-P to merge into them but were told that couldn't happen for awhile. Wouldn't HED taking in T-P players then have been recruiting refugees? I would think so, since by then own had attacked pretty much every member of T-P. but I forgot things like that are only problems if T-P do it.

DeletedUser1581

So you didn't merge the best players from AoT into you? You also didn't ask AoT and Tribal PLague to merge and then change the AoT name into That Plague? So the guys at AoT just did that off their own backs because they like you? Maybe you should have took the merge if they offered it to you, from what I understand the leadership at HED refused to take in any refugee's/frontline players and only the back line ones. Then it's also with in my knowledge that you offered HED to merge into T-P because oyu had a higher tribe rank than us (despite the fact you were in a worse position with no experienced leadership) and for Odyssea to run this new tribe on his own. Then I believe that's where diplomatic talks ended about 20 minutes laer as you started merging AoT.

Am I wrong or am I right?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3730

Some of the best players from AoT decided to join, but it wasn't a merger it was recruitment. Yes Tribal plague and AoT merged, but I believe they chose their own name, Maybe we should have taken you up on the merger, though from what I read it wasn't a frontline/backline split but they only wanted to cherry pick the best players. That Hed merge into T-P was suggested, though I don't think anyone expected them/you to take it. That is the first I have heard of Odyssea being offered to run the new tribe, but it might have happened. As for it being about 20 minutes later, I think it was longer but when that deal was dead we obviously had to look at other choices.
So in some things you were right and others you were wrong.

DeletedUser1581

To me it sounds like you're just talking in riddles. Either way recruiting AoT members and letting the academy tribe go AWOL or let them start recruiting in our back yard and then merge those targets into a tribe we're at war with, isn't a good choice if you want diplomacy to stand. We're not back stabbing, we're just not letting our targets turn into allies because you want to recruit them.

DeletedUser3730

I never mentioned backstabbing. I think you are using the whole refugee thing as an excuse to hide behind instead of being brave enough to be honest and say "T-P current state makes them an easy target, so we are taking advantage of it and strengthening our alliance with own". That is just my opinion on the situation and even that isn't back stabbing since all you have done is chose a side in war between 2 of your allies. Short term it is probably the better choice, long term I think it gives own the world.

DeletedUser3669

5ca0c5222c8695aeffe4dcfdb2e9751d

Top 5 Map Update!

OWN- OP tribe as hell, been watching the conquer and they got solid teamwork, Only negative thing i got with these folks is recruiting carrot tbh that is now history. They have had an easy time with SEN and T-P due to players being banned or straight out quitting at start of war(bad leadership from enemy tribes?) They got a very nice position but opposite them is HED and they got Wov to take care of.
If they could make a claim for the center and wipe out Wov and take the outer areas they could probably win this realm due to just sending up troops to the front.

T-P/TP- No idea what happend with my old tribe. I always knew there was bad apples, but i didn't take it to serious due to this being my first realm trying out things, builds and other ideas i learn from TW1, If i took it serious i would have straight out went solo entire game until joining tribe at mid game. Now analysing the situation from an outsider, i see they merged with AoT and their western position have collapsed. They are litterly holding Center/south, but barely. They also made a bigger academy tribe called TP that spawned BEHIND HED lines.
Diplomacy 0/10? That is classic backstabbing. So who are T-P and TP fighting? OWN, check. HED? probably. I think they will cease to exist in coming weeks or month perhaps, depending on how swiftly HED and OWN move up front.

HED- kind of my favourite tribe, i like the leadership and the people there, they are kind and polite and they like parties.... They have been growing fast and got a SOLID western front towards OWN and T-P/TP. Sadly they have been backstabbed looking at the map they got TP merge behind the lines. I hope this mean they will swiftly enter the picture and beat up TP.
I think this tribe got a strong possibility to win this realm if they can beat OWN or merge to win the realm who knows(people might get bored because of the non existance end game feature, perhaps fight each other for a month then merge? is a possibility, no offence to anyone)
If they could beat TP fast and prep front with OP they could have a good shoot beating OWN at end game. all depends on who is winning the outer province.

Wov- don't know these people so no comments.

DeletedUser3827

Sadly they have been backstabbed looking at the map they got TP merge behind the lines. I hope this mean they will swiftly enter the picture and beat up TP.

HED set up most of tribes as enemies a long time ago. we've been fighting them before merge so it doesn't make a big difference. meat is meat...