• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Starting time

DeletedUser2876

Well I think you have stayed awake for the sole purpose of starting the world, then you will probably stay up the whole night just to keep the village going, I'd rather go to bed and start the process in the morning after a good nights sleep :p

Not at all I own 3 servers and own and host 20+ websites so I do my work at night when things are slow it had nothing to do with waiting for the game.. to be truthful...

DeletedUser2122

The world can open anywhere between innogames office hours,which is in Germany....so just wait i guess:p

DeletedUser2635

I don't even plan to start on EN15, I just thought I might join in on the fun here. :p
Which servers do you own? :p

DeletedUser2635

Damn it Cuddles, why would you say something like that, keep their hopes up.

DeletedUser2876

I don't even plan to start on EN15, I just thought I might join in on the fun here. :p
Which servers do you own? :p

None of the servers here lol... I have my own that I use for hosting website for clients, its also us to include some of my own website, example one site I own uses vBulletin like here, that has over 25,000+ members so this way I one in addition I also run third party VPS servers... Innogames is the only site I play games on when I working so this way I'm on...

DeletedUser2876

I'm sure they will get it going soon... we just have to what... will you guys.. as I maybe heading to bed soon...

DeletedUser2635

Idk what you guys looking at, but I can clearly see it XD