• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

start of world 41

DeletedUser4944

Lots of messages gone I see.

But did the world change from vp to dom? Update please:)

DeletedUser486

Lots of messages gone I see.

But did the world change from vp to dom? Update please:)
I'm not sure they could or would change it, but from what I understand Inno's plan is 2 VP worlds, then domination. Next world should be Dom.

DeletedUser4944

So more vp worlds. Why? Because it seems to me most players want a dom world. But maybe they can do some sort of poll on the forum which is most favoured? That would be usefull customer feedback for Inno. They can then determine which to open more, vp or dom.

DeletedUser5012

Never happen. Did you not see the drama unfold when vp was initially announced? The player base raged, ranted and many quit. Vp was still implemented, and they're sticking with it for some reason. We suck it up and deal, or vacation between Dom worlds. Not much other choice if we continue to play this game.

DeletedUser1104

Never happen. Did you not see the drama unfold when vp was initially announced? The player base raged, ranted and many quit. Vp was still implemented, and they're sticking with it for some reason. We suck it up and deal, or vacation between Dom worlds. Not much other choice if we continue to play this game.

my own personal opinion as to why they do it is money (duh). people spend more money early game to gain an advantage whether it be on the tribe levels or whatever else it may be. So this VP system can end worlds quicker than owning 80% of the world meaning people will start new worlds quicker and spend more money.

personally i dont like how VP is implemented but i also think domination takes too long. Although I guess with a declining player base and as worlds get smaller that will be easier to achieve

DeletedUser4957

So more vp worlds. Why? Because it seems to me most players want a dom world. But maybe they can do some sort of poll on the forum which is most favoured? That would be usefull customer feedback for Inno. They can then determine which to open more, vp or dom.
money talks. its business for info g

DeletedUser5033

If you played without thinking of the PV, the worlds would have more wars and last longer
Do not stop questioning the type of Final because you only think about the Ranking.
The Worlds must be mastered, whatever the type of Final.
You are not aware of what you are talking about
Do the tribes with 80 members scare you for being Top 1 in PV?
How many of them will be in the offensive death ranking?
I only see, people playing sims, and many crowns.
we'll see who can play tribal wars 2
The Underdogs - Tribe top 2 : Member Reggie 1912 : " Farm "
20181207051226.jpg

Last edited by a staff member: