• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

start of world 41

DeletedUser3191

it is a vp world not domonation someone has messed up big time

DeletedUser3191

yes they have fnnnnnn up as last world was vp ,, this gonna loose them alot of players

DeletedUser3191

just checked usa server , they had world start today ,, guess what , another vp world ,, and thier last one opened was vp as well ???????????????????
have inno gone crazy ??????
i have got players waiting for domination world ,, after it was stated in forum a while ago it was domination
players are not going to wait many already leaving game

DeletedUser3191

seems all worlds that have started today are all VP worlds , have gone to german, finnish, greek .. polish ,, :(

DeletedUser4944

On the Dutch server they opened a dom world, so not all worlds opend today were VP.
What I understood the CM could choose to either open a Dom world or VP world (but I could be mistaken) if thats the case then for once we can not blame inno but you guys should blame someone else;)

Ps. Guess this comment will be deleted:(

DeletedUser3191

when i looked down thru tw2 tools seen most worlds had opened today , will look at dutch world

DeletedUser5025

good, we are a group of 30 players, we come to play precisely a world dominated. 2 months waiting for that world and now you have changed it that way. we have deceded if during today and tomorrow this solution is not solved, we are going to leave it and we go to another server

We will wait a solution for this problem. Hopefully they can solve it.

DeletedUser3191

if you find one that is dom let me know and english speaking if possible

DeletedUser5030

I agree with Eugenio, I've been waiting for months to play on this server for domination. In the forum it was reported that the server was domination.
Domination.png

DeletedUser3191

members of tus , were waiting for this Domonation world to open ,, Inno just want to End game faster, by reporting player numbers dwindling ,, so they can shut tw2 down

DeletedUser5030

Where is the Community Manager? This is outrageous.
We were expecting this realm to be a domination world, not a VP world.

DeletedUser3191

he appoligised in pm to me ,, hasnt said sweet fa elsw where

DeletedUser430

Please understand that there may have been a change made however I'll need to find out why these changes where made. Again we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

DeletedUser5030

Why was not notified before these changes?
Are the problems going to be solved, or will the server continue the same?

DeletedUser5012

Cut the poor fella some slack (just a teensy bit though). He's dealin with the corporate beast. Sometimes the folks at the top don't exactly communicate the greatest (especially their listening skills...just sayin).
There's no way (yep, simply not possible) that the CM for this server would have chosen to swap a dom world over for a vp one. He doesn't hate us...
And that is my Cool friendly statement for this decade

DeletedUser5033

Hello, I introduce myself, I'm Alexhann, it's a pleasure to play in this server, for me the kind of final is not inconvenient