• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Speechless

DeletedUser319

for some strange reason i cannot send messages or post a new thread or comment in-game either in the tribe or just a general message to other players. is there a reason for this or is it just a bug? i first thought it was because i am still under attack protection but other people under it are allowed to speak so why can't i?

DeletedUser

Well give it some time since Tribal Wars 2 is still in beta, they have to fix many things and not everything is perfect at the moment.

DeletedUser

karzy68;n1955 said:
for some strange reason i cannot send messages or post a new thread or comment in-game either in the tribe or just a general message to other players. is there a reason for this or is it just a bug? i first thought it was because i am still under attack protection but other people under it are allowed to speak so why can't i?
I also reported a similar bug in another thread. In addition you may find that you have the same issue with ingame "Support". I certainly do. :mad:

http://forum.en.tribalwars2.com/for...ion/browser-issues/104-i-think-is-a-bug/page2