• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

some things that need fixing

DeletedUser299

When sending support troops from the mobile app, the tribe skills feature halving the travel speed is not reflected in the timing estimate.

When recruiting units, the time stated in the first screen is not correct as it does not reflect the various bonuses like tribe skills.

You cannot see your own support units in a village in the city overview screen like you can on the browser version.

Village filters do not stack. For example if I select 2 filters I get villages where either filter applies rather than where both filters apply, which is what I would want.

When viewing the city overview screen of a city you are attacking, you do not see the names of the villages you sent your attacks from. You do see the correct coordinates but you see the name of the target village rather than where you sent it from.

When you have been attacked and the troops are returning to their home village, these still show up in the village overview. Its hard to differentiate between attacks that are still incoming and ones that are going home.

When scrolling through your villages the map jumps back to centre each new village in the view. This makes it horrendous, if not near impossible, to send attacks or spies from multiple villages, as the map keeps jumping away from your desired target each time.

Please provide an option for in game notifications to be deactivated. I do not need to be told every time I recruit a spy that I have recruited a spy, or any other number of notifications that I do not need.

Please fix the 'report not found' bug which happens sometimes when I attach a report to a message.

Scrolling to the south east does not carry any 'momentum' with it, like it does in all the other directions.

These are long standing issues and would massively help usability of the mobile app if fixed.

Regards
Dan

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2122

When sending support troops from the mobile app, the tribe skills feature halving the travel speed is not reflected in the timing estimate.-Has not been implemented yet.

When recruiting units, the time stated in the first screen is not correct as it does not reflect the various bonuses like tribe skills.-Has not been implemented yet.

You cannot see your own support units in a village in the city overview screen like you can on the browser version.-Not sure I understand this...

Village filters do not stack. For example if I select 2 filters I get villages where either filter applies rather than where both filters apply, which is what I would want.-Do you mean in the overview? If so,they seem to work fine for me...

When viewing the city overview screen of a city you are attacking, you do not see the names of the villages you sent your attacks from. You do see the correct coordinates but you see the name of the target village rather than where you sent it from.- Will report this one.

When you have been attacked and the troops are returning to their home village, these still show up in the village overview. Its hard to differentiate between attacks that are still incoming and ones that are going home.- This is a browser version feature too I think,it lets you figure out when the attackers units return so a player can backtime.

When scrolling through your villages the map jumps back to centre each new village in the view. This makes it horrendous, if not near impossible, to send attacks or spies from multiple villages, as the map keeps jumping away from your desired target each time.-Not a bug,would be best if a suggestion is made on this in the idea section.

Please provide an option for in game notifications to be deactivated. I do not need to be told every time I recruit a spy that I have recruited a spy, or any other number of notifications that I do not need.- You can do this by going to setting>>push notifications>>and you can then personalized notifications as you wish.

Please fix the 'report not found' bug which happens sometimes when I attach a report to a message.- Will report this.

Scrolling to the south east does not carry any 'momentum' with it, like it does in all the other directions.-Nice find! Will report this as well.

These are long standing issues and would massively help usability of the mobile app if fixed.

Regards
Dan
Replies are in bold:)
Thank you for the time and effort you put into this!:)

DeletedUser299

Village filters do not stack. For example if I select 2 filters I get villages where either filter applies rather than where both filters apply, which is what I would want.-Do you mean in the overview? If so,they seem to work fine for me...
No I mean in the map view.

When you have been attacked and the troops are returning to their home village, these still show up in the village overview. Its hard to differentiate between attacks that are still incoming and ones that are going home.- This is a browser version feature too I think,it lets you figure out when the attackers units return so a player can backtime.
But you cannot tell which are the incoming troops and which are the returning troops, which is the issue. My experience is no-one backtimes anyway (never had it done to me), and so its not that useful.

When scrolling through your villages the map jumps back to centre each new village in the view. This makes it horrendous, if not near impossible, to send attacks or spies from multiple villages, as the map keeps jumping away from your desired target each time.-Not a bug,would be best if a suggestion is made on this in the idea section.
I think it should be treated as a bug, as the browser doesn't behave this way. I have also raised it in the suggestions before and nothing has come of it. It is a real nuisance feature and makes it very difficult to do anything outside of your own area.

Please provide an option for in game notifications to be deactivated. I do not need to be told every time I recruit a spy that I have recruited a spy, or any other number of notifications that I do not need.- You can do this by going to setting>>push notifications>>and you can then personalized notifications as you wish.
I meant in game pop ups, that appear above the map from time to time telling me a village has finished building something or troops have been built. I have 500+ villages I don't need to be told this and it just interrupts whatever it is I'm doing.

Thanks for reporting the other things.

When will correct troop times be implemented, as this is pretty fundamental requirements to be able to plan any attacks and supports?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2122

1..Oh right,hmmm well filters seem to work properly for me mate. I can see villages with both filers and villages with either or... Could you try posting a screenshot please ?

2..Testing this one...

3..It's this way because players would have to change the city then overview and jump to from there which is more clicks imo. Any app is built to have less clicks,anyways of you don't mind making a suggestion again I'll ask loras to look into it.:)

4..Ah! Well not a bug either,you would need to make an idea suggestion for this too:)

Can't give an eta atm,but as soon as I know I'll let you know.

DeletedUser299

1. Each of my villages is tagged as either offensive or defensive using groups. In the village filters screen, if I click both offensive and defensive village groups I should see zero villages listed (because no village is in both groups). What I actually see is villages in EITHER group.

The issue this creates is that I also have a group meaning troops are fully built. I cannot filter my village list to show villages that are offensive AND fully built, because selecting both filters gives me EITHER group. Make sense?

2. Its MORE clicks/time the way its currently built!!!

Go to one of your provinces on the map in the mobile app. Lets call this province A. Make your first village in that province active. Lets just call this A.01 for now.

You want to attack an enemy village in province Z, somewhere else on the map. So you scroll the map over to the enemy village. You click on the enemy village, attack screen, and send your attack.

Now, you want to move to the next village in your A province and do the same. When you select the > arrow to move to village A.02, the map immediately centres back on that village. You then have to scroll all the way over to find your enemy target village again. Imagine that this happens every time you use the > to select your next village along! Every time, you have to re-find your target.

If you wanted to attack/spy a target with lots of villages, or attack a whole province, every time you select the next village the map jumps back. You have to scroll across the map to re-find your target every time!

Now do the same thing on the browser version. You will see that the map DOES NOT recentre on your own village when you scroll to the next village. This is how it needs to work in the mobile app.

DeletedUser2122

1. Each of my villages is tagged as either offensive or defensive using groups. In the village filters screen, if I click both offensive and defensive village groups I should see zero villages listed (because no village is in both groups). What I actually see is villages in EITHER group.

The issue this creates is that I also have a group meaning troops are fully built. I cannot filter my village list to show villages that are offensive AND fully built, because selecting both filters gives me EITHER group. Make sense?
Yup,but if you look at the browser version that is exactly how it works on it as well. So i'm not sure this can be called a bug either.

2. Its MORE clicks/time the way its currently built!!!

Go to one of your provinces on the map in the mobile app. Lets call this province A. Make your first village in that province active. Lets just call this A.01 for now.

You want to attack an enemy village in province Z, somewhere else on the map. So you scroll the map over to the enemy village. You click on the enemy village, attack screen, and send your attack.

Now, you want to move to the next village in your A province and do the same. When you select the > arrow to move to village A.02, the map immediately centres back on that village. You then have to scroll all the way over to find your enemy target village again. Imagine that this happens every time you use the > to select your next village along! Every time, you have to re-find your target.

If you wanted to attack/spy a target with lots of villages, or attack a whole province, every time you select the next village the map jumps back. You have to scroll across the map to re-find your target every time!

Now do the same thing on the browser version. You will see that the map DOES NOT recentre on your own village when you scroll to the next village. This is how it needs to work in the mobile app.
I understand,trust me I hate it sometimes as well,but it's pretty useful when you have a lot of cities and need to center on one. It would be best to make an idea section thread on this,maybe scrap the arrows and make it so that there is a small list on one side of the screen with the exact options the browser has,that way players can jump to a city fast or select multiple cities when trying to attack/support.

DeletedUser299

There is already a button bottom left of the map view which jumps the screen back to your active village. Its simple!