• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Some kind words

DeletedUser2754

The world is coming to an end, I know we are still a few weeks away from it to actually happen but I can't see a change happening in that outcome. So I'd like to take a moment to say some kind words about the players I've had the pleasure to have by my side in the game.

MetalBunny > BNY will win the game because of him. Yes, he is a highly skilled player and he has the highest BP of the game but we are not winning because of his ingame skills. He was able to pick up a tribe badly hurt by inactivity and give it a proper leadership. He is the best diplomat I've ever played with and that's because he always knows when to say something really stupid to keep the humor and the conversation going. It requires a very smart guy to know when and how That takes convos into weird but interesting places. It also creates a bond that kept many from leaving the world. Thanks for all the laughs!

VikGoesBananas > I can't say much about her, because we haven't played together for a long period. But in this short period since the two tribes merged, I can see why Bananas won a world before this one. She is always on top of everything that is happening within the tribe. Always there to help and put things into motion. A successful tribe needs a player like her. To be honest, with Bunny and Vik together in a tribe they will win any world. Thanks for grouping the team!

xHelios > I had the pleasure to plan with him, what was probably the most successful op this world has seen. ZRG crumbled in just a few weeks. We had a lot of work to put this into motion and it wouldn't have been possible to do it without him. Thanks for stepping up whenever needed!

Shepard295 and bosshogworthy > Both were prime targets for RLP. Op after op RLP failed to break them. RLP tactics are always based upon tiring the opponent. They just keep attacking with no brains over and over again until they quit. Well, sometimes they don't quit, sometimes they are stubborn bastards who can, against all odds, prosper in the middle of the enemy. That says a lot about the enemy we are fighting, but it says even more about the two. Thanks for showing how it's done!

I-M-A-N > I'm a competitive guy. I play to win. So, yes I will do my best to be ranked 1st. I don't care much if I actually get it or not, but I will do my best to get it. Before I took that position, I-M-A-N was the guy I always looked upon in the ranks. Thanks for making it hard on me and for keeping my competitiveness always high!

gutsman > I don't know, I just like this aussie fellow always with good spirits and always looking for the next fight ;)

CeciliaMiller > She already quit. But I could always trust the job would get done with her. Thanks for the good fights we fought together!

Trsid > As CeciliaMiller, but without the quitting part :) And thanks as well for not listening to me and not attacking MissDaisy!

Mucekmiki, silent bob, Sam Locke and Tael > This is the original south crew under my command. New players have joined in the meanwhile but I'm still getting to know them. Muce and silent bob were really good surprises, Tael and Sam weren't as active... But the most important, the humor and the friendship was always there. Bunny was always popping in our convos for a reason... to keep them weird ;) Thanks for the friendship!

gr8danedk > I was so pissed at Bunny for inviting him when I was just about to attack, lol! On that day my thought was that he had been so so lucky. But since then he proved over and over again that I should be the one thanking Bunny for overruling me and having him in! Thanks!

And last but not the least...
MissDaisy > I already said it before so I'm just gonna quote myself:
I never wanted to noble MissD, since she was not in my path of growth. But she was my next door province neighbor and I felt many times that I had to save her villages from herself, lol (I just can't stand when players max their villages, I feel sorry for the villages). Then she nobled a barb in my province, but she got me on a good mood day, normally I would just send some nobles to say hi. But I knew she was working with Trsid, so we had a nice chat and she ended up joining Kings. It was a proud moment for me when some weeks later her villages had been cat down. By the end of january we started playing together and we decided that we'd merge our accounts at some point and we'd focus on mine, since it was bigger. She was a super defensive player back then, but always listened and learnt fast.
At this point, she's able to invade a province and noble it all just as good as me. I might have some experience that she still lacks, but besides that she can do anything I can. My account is as much mine as it is hers by now and I'm honored to have her playing with me and proud to be part of her growth as a player.
But besides all this, her friendship means the world to me. Thanks for being with me!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2754

And I can also add Hawk.eye in here for the pleasant talks we had in the game.
And tntgangsta for being the only enemy I fought, who actually showed some brains. I still hope I have the chance to properly fight him :)

DeletedUser3001

Its been one hectic world. Lots of wars and diplomacy. its good to see the world coming to an end within a reasonable future. We in BiG/BP/BH/HBB/BNY have always been cocky but there were times it got tough fighting the world especially when leader after leader went inactive. Its quite the achievement to manage to turn the world around from previously only having 5.5k ish villages facing enemies who had 16k+ villages put together.

What I have enjoyed most about this world is without a doubt the people both in my own tribe as in enemy tribes. I have had a lot of fun with players from all sides. I even had a fun time with the leadership of rival tribes. Of course, I enjoyed myself a bit more with my Bunnies & Bananas since we are slightly more good looking/intelligent/sexier and funneir than the rest of you inferior red tribes ;) Overall I think we have had pretty good sportsmanship in the world with some exception every now and then.

You cant forget your own achievements in the world Hibakusha. 103 villages ahead of the rank 2, more villages than rank ones in worlds that started before this one, some pretty sick bash (54mil bash) and most importantly you have been a great team player! All the OPs you have been in have been successful. The OP vs RLP when you were still in Kings, the ZRG OP, the ALF OP and the OP vs Ace/LA. Its been a pleasure playing together with you and Daisy, there have been a lot of fun times! :)

DeletedUser2616

And I can also add Hawk.eye in here for the pleasant talks we had in the game.
And tntgangsta for being the only enemy I fought, who actually showed some brains. I still hope I have the chance to properly fight him :)
wait your turn, he's mine :D

DeletedUser2616

I suppose, he has enough in the west and south to share. plus if i take him on 1 vs 1 that means I'd have to farm and mint enough coins for 300 villages :eek:

DeletedUser

I know that I haven't really done as much as you guys have, so it's not my place to be commenting here, but I'd just like to say that I had fun, and isn't that what we're really all here to do in the end? :)

I like a memory to be mentioned here and i try to keep it short :

early days en13 i was in a tribe of random people and this world is my first tw2 world. I'm an easy going person when it comes to gaming. i dont really push myself hard enough to be A rated...in top 40.. or even 24*7 farming at start-up so i was smaller , insignificant and in a tribe of random noobs. then i got surrounded by a tribe of 3 players each 5x of my points and one day they just went red and started attacking us..
so out of self-protection i just mailed one of those guys which happened to be Exotic Spb and tried to be funny. because fun is good it help me survive the game the lazy way I am , after a few days of being funny , like every other noob in a desperate condition in tw i tried to get into S-I by blabbing about my legacy and very vast knowledge of playing the game.. i remember i wrote a detailed explanation of every ASCII (related or unrelated) achievement i ever had. lol i went so far that i even mentioned i play another innogames called the-west.net(i dont anymore)
Exotic answer was funny , he said he dosen't even know what tw1 and all those stuff i am talking about is but i make him feel good so if i get more active i'm in.

thats a window to the logic of a guy that started and ended S-I. he felt good about me and he never did the same about "Big Fish , B-H , BNY"
thats the way he was.i dont blame him , for a few months now its clear to me that me and him are two different brand of player.. he has his harsh tone , feelings and hard work i try to keep it to modesty logic and laziness.
last words , Roman the great always have my respect as one of the best characters i had the chance to talk to. and i wish him luck in his career and life.
may the bests happen to you. always.

also thanks hibakusha for your kind words.

DeletedUser3533

MetalBunny > BNY will win the game because of him. Yes, he is a highly skilled player and he has the highest BP of the game but we are not winning because of his ingame skills. He was able to pick up a tribe badly hurt by inactivity and give it a proper leadership. He is the best diplomat I've ever played with and that's because he always knows when to say something really stupid to keep the humor and the conversation going. It requires a very smart guy to know when and how That takes convos into weird but interesting places. It also creates a bond that kept many from leaving the world. Thanks for all the laughs!

This part is impressive and if it is true then KUDOs to MB on a job well done. Managing a tribe is very difficult, and from this account MB has done well.

DeletedUser2841

Not surprised you guys are winning! :)

Was rifting in Diablo 3 when I decided to check TW2 forums and stats as I hadn't checked up in a while. Good to see you at top hiba :p
Still surprised to see another TRK member right at top. I remember looking out for your growth as you were growing too fast and so I thought you were emptying my farms which ticked me off initially haha. In the end, we both somehow ended up in TRK. Was fun playing TW again but I think I'm done permanently, but my experience ended well and feels even better knowing that a good friend and player came out on top :)

I think I partially quit because I was sick and tired of falling behind you in the farm game LOL. I swear I was leading at some point, but lost out at a certain point in time. I did, however, complete my Masters! Shame I quit more or less at the merging point between BP and Kings. Got bored and others around me went inactive and my friend quit. I'm pretty sure morale pissed me off too :p

Hope everyone from BH/TRK/Kings is doing well - Trsid, Daisy, Hiba, MetalBunny & co!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2979

I would like to add my own words if hiba doesn't mind me piggybacking onto his thread...

Thanks to those in RLP who stayed true and honest...I don't need to list names, you guys know who you are....but a special shout out to my TIG members who are still around, we started together and we'll end together : )

Thanks to those in other tribes for the conversations in and out of the game...again, you know who you are.

It's been a pleasure !!

DeletedUser

Ill follow up a bit if I can.

Ive been on this server quite some time, and had the pleasure of meeting a lot of fine gamers, and even more nice people to either talk to, or have a nice little fight with. Some of course will stand out for me, and those I mention was a turning point for my game.

Metalbunny :
Some say that he is only fluffy at night, but I assure you - he is all bushy :)
Best leader I have ever seen in this game - He is the sole reason why we won this world. Exelent leadership, outstanding people skills and all together just a very nice guy with a wierd sense of humor. I love it

Hibakusha:
We started not as enemies, but as 2 tribesmates at war. Hibakusha might say " I was lucky " not being erased by him, - he might have done so and missed out on our friendship ,so maybe we were both lucky actually - I do hope he felt we had/have a good connection, I know im going to miss his game dedication a lot. He knows more about game mechanics than me actually, so im promoting him to Game Moderator next week :p

Miss D:

A nice little gentle girl, - loves flowers and is just sweet and qute .... untill you step on her toes, then she is like dr.jekyl and mr Hyde - dont ever cross her :rolleyes: - Will miss our chats and best of wishes goes to you, and im just happy your nukes never hit me :)

Tael:
I liked this guy when we were in Zrg, then he did some things but whatever, to me its the relationship on a personal basis I liked a lot, and still do, and that made we want to come over to the other tribe, Im still around mate for you anytime, anywhere.

Sam Locke:

Wierdest guy alive - or is he ? - He made me laugh out loud when telling jokes or just posting spam on forums, he is just a joy - and im pretty sure he will buy a closet soon, so he can come out of it :D

JPGemo:
Old leader Zrg - well he was a really nice person, I owe him something also I guess for our time together, I have the best of wishes for him if they still play on another world.

Hoylu:
Best offensive player I have ever seen, - he single handed removed quite a few of BH´s players with his nukes, granted he didnt build much defense units, I was supporting him with all I had - but still his berk nukes was legendary and actually was copied later on by other tribes as the most efficient nukes ever .

I could add a lot more, but then the meaning is lost - Just hope I did also make a impression on your gameplay, as you did on mine.

Best of luck

/Gr8Dane

well :D

i also met so many good players and respectable characters here, Hibakusha , MorgenNZ , Metalbunny , zekk , Immortal LTU , Exotic Spb , MissDaisy , Hadesrulers and there are more that i can't remember right now but thank you all for the good time, enemy or friend it was fun talking to you guys.

DeletedUser

Agreed, this world has been fun, and it wouldn't have been nearly as fun without the people playing on it. All in all it's been fun, but it looks like they where right, and all good things really do come to an end.