• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Some Bugs&Problems Observed

DeletedUser

I had observed some bugs while playing beta, so those observations are:

First i want to inform you that im not sure but in bastilla the map seems to be changing several times. This seems to be a major bug. I wish the game wont be launched with this bug.

-Map is not useful for players as in tw1. There should be a little map as in tw1 to scroll through the areas easily. But in tw2 for going from 1 side to another, you have to scroll for a hours(i couldnt find something like unfocused little map in tw2, and zoom out is not effective here. For example with the usage of this map style, i could not understand my location in the big world picture. Also the player locations in the zoom out mode should be more significant.
-Premium features are seem to be exaggerated. The paying player will be hugely advantaged against non paying player with these features. Whats %10 battle advantage or "turn home without fighting if you gonna lose" features for? A player who pays for these features will never loose a battle in the game, tw2 seems to be money-oriented game than tw1 and which made me annoyed too much. In tw1 there was no big differences and advantages like these which effects in game playing.
-Account sitting should be activated.
-I didnt understand the usage of province rankings, it seems to be meaningless while provinces are too small (not big like continents in tw1). And also whats kingdoms for?
-Does the some features in settings like "contact list" "surveys" etc. (which are closed) are only for premium featured players or its closed for beta only? If its for only premium features, this game really gonna be money-oriented. And i wont play tw2 which even the settings are for premium featured players.
-I didnt understand the usage of milestones which gained from achievements. Achievements should have level like in tw1.
-%75 of my tw2 window is occupied by premium feature advertisements and premium feature events, this makes me really annoyed.
-Why only we can send application only a few tribes which are located in our area(lol to tell again; i couldnt understand my area in the big world map), this is meaningless
-Building informations should show us advantages in the next level, not only the upgrading cost of next level.
-I cant go to map view while im in village view, clicking is not responding
-In the map view without clicking to players, it shows some unuseful info about that player which makes no sense and makes my scrolling in the map restricted.I can see the village name and player point already from the map view, why is that annoying window section for?
-I cant see my unit movements&commands under the main village view, i have to move to units sections to search for them which is not useful and annoying also.

With these exaggerated and too advantaged premium features, i wont play tw2, i think also most of tw1 players wont play tw2 because of those "paying advantages". So i hope you will change some of those advantages like %10 attack advantage or like "turn home back without loosing" advantage. Because those will make the game so unfair and annoyed.

Before finishing, i would like to remind you all who read these that im playing tw1 since world21, and im experienced with this game. If there will be an 2nd version like this, most of experienced tw1 players like me wont like it.