• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

So Dreamy...

DeletedUser3448

Hey guys, Hope we are all enjoing ourselves?

I'm curious to know if any other players out there have ever had a dream about playing tribal wars. For me, it only happens when I'm on the game excessively but it got me thinking about all the other players out there. And hey, If I am the only one, hopefully you'll get a laugh from my sad sad brain!!! lol

either way, I'm a big fan of dreams and would like to know what the dreams were about. If you have had one, of course.

Mine started with me waking up from a previous dream to check on my account as I normally do in the morning. on this morning though, I could barely keep my eyes open still. Straight away I panicked as I noticed I was under attack and had already lost a village in the night to a local NAP player from another province. I immediately sent a message declaring act of war and started my normal process of planning attacks etc. When it got too difficult to open my eyes anymore I decided to really force them open with my hands and then I woke up, immediately checking my account to see no attacks inbound at all!

Hope I've postd in the correct section. I look forward to hearing back! :)

ES

DeletedUser3951

Was that a dream or a nightmare lol. So far I have not had any dreams about tribal wars, but am waiting for it to happen as I am spending so much of my day playing it.

DeletedUser3448

Just me so far then.... though I am still convinced there will be someone out there who has... maybe they just havn't registered on the forum! :)

DeletedUser4076

I too had a dream about tw2, it was an emeny tribe player turning the ground under our province into lava flowing between neatly placed tiles of iron (we were 4 people isolated from tribemates and surrounded by enemy tribe in the rim)

DeletedUser3448

ahh, now there's the crazyness that is normally associated with dreams!

Cheers for sharing, seems like quite a cool one that! :)

DeletedUser4406

I had a dream, i went to the kitchen and opened the freezer and i found several chockolate milk and then i woke up and saw i had actually drank one and face palmed.

image_4096.jpg

DeletedUser4323

I've had one or two, but nothing that I remember. They were really vague and weird, though.

DeletedUser4323

I had a dream, i went to the kitchen and opened the freezer and i found several chockolate milk and then i woke up and saw i had actually drank one and face palmed.

image_4096.jpg

I still haven't done that yet. I'm waiting for it!

DeletedUser3448

Heres a new one for you all then, how about Tribal Wars 3.0??

In this one it depended on how close you were to the player in terms of real life as to how quickly your attack landed.
I was trying to attack a friend, but he kept running away from me to avoid the attack. I had my phone out as I was running after him watching the attack timer get closer and closer to his village. nearing him, I jumped, gaining an extra meter or 2 on him and managed to make my attack land. but then it became his turn, the roles now reveresed, I started running away. He wanted revenge and would do whatever he had to to get it.

Running up some steps in an old town of mine, I rounded a corner to see a huge fence blocking my path, I turned instantly to run the other way and found the same fence blocking my path back. I was trapped and though I could not see my pursueing friend, I knew he was close by. I started to panic as I heard him, his attack getting closer on my phone. snd just as things started to get interesting, I woke up....

will definitely say after this one, I really really think I need to tone down my playing time a bit!!! :D

DeletedUser3951

Definitely nightmares you are having there Elemental Secrets!!! I know I had a dream about the game last night but on waking I forgot what it was about, which may be a good thing if it turns out to be as anxious as yours.

DeletedUser3448

Nah, I dont do nightmares! I actually find any sort of dream fascinating.

The fact that the brain thinks such a TW game exists is quite cool though, and the way we dont even realise the wierd stuff isn't normal... untill we wake up at least anyway. Lucid dreaming - or knowing you are dreaming and controlling it - is my intention one day, though everyoe who can do it on the internet makes it sound so easy!

and seriously, if someone comes along now like "I can lucid dream!!" I will be so jealous! lol :)

DeletedUser3951

I also tried that a while back when I was exploring all things "psychic" I never succeeded fully. But good luck if you do :) Meanwhile, I will try to remember those dreams I am having. But mine are sometimes a bit too weird for publication lol.

DeletedUser4323

Nah, I dont do nightmares! I actually find any sort of dream fascinating.

The fact that the brain thinks such a TW game exists is quite cool though, and the way we dont even realise the wierd stuff isn't normal... untill we wake up at least anyway. Lucid dreaming - or knowing you are dreaming and controlling it - is my intention one day, though everyoe who can do it on the internet makes it sound so easy!

and seriously, if someone comes along now like "I can lucid dream!!" I will be so jealous! lol :)

Every time I realize I'm dreaming I wake up. So aggravating when it's a good dream, too!

DeletedUser3448

Thats about as far as I get when I realise too! most frustrating thing ever :(

DeletedUser4551

I don't dream at all anymore or if I do I don't remember them. Due to the fact that I used to have horrible nightmares almost every night, I was prescribed a med that prevents me from dreaming altogether. In some ways, I'm relieved because I don't have to worry about the nightmares. Then again, I miss having regular dreams that I can laugh about and share.