• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sleep Mode?

DeletedUser

I'd like to know when the sleep mode will be added to settings.
It is such a bore that during sleep time one still can get attacked.

DeletedUser305

Nope highly doubt there is sleep mode on international servers...

DeletedUser6

No, there will be no night mode on the international server. Some of the national servers will have them.

DeletedUser145

What difference does it make if your awake or asleep if your defense is inadequate? Either way you won't have time to repair it.

DeletedUser

Daedalus;n1858 said:
No, there will be no night mode on the international server. Some of the national servers will have them.

Yes, there might a night mode, but he asked about sleep mode, which generally means you can't get attacked at all when you tick a checkbox in settings until you log in again, which would indeed be silly. A night bonus however, is normal, that is true.

DeletedUser305

Doubt i have seen either of them on international servers. You don't have to lose all your troops, just send them on a long trip until you are awake and spend all your resources.

DeletedUser145

Could you make it smaller please :p There has been talk about a night mode which gives a defensive boost to a village. I haven't seen it yet. Don't think its activated yet. But there is no sleep mode.

DeletedUser

I tried to post the link to dropbox. Sorry.

And the site needed me to make the picture that small, otherwise I could not upload it.

DeletedUser

i saw it too, and not sure what effect it has since i haven't attacked/got attacked during that time, i think its only for testing purposes?

DeletedUser

Oh I see what you guys are talking about the thing that pops up in the top right under you troops. Admin/Mod said that the coders are working on it. It self has no affect on the game just the visual aspect.