• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Skill Points on Mobile

• Thread starter DeletedUser4420
  • Start date

DeletedUser4420

Why is there no way to apply skill points on mobile? I play on PC and on my Android phone. There is no way to use the skill points on my phone. Why? Am I missing something?

DeletedUser4323

The app is merely an extension of the browser and therefore isn't the focus of development. There are several things that can be done on the browser that can't be done on the app, and I believe this is one of them.

DeletedUser4420

What if you start your own tribe? If you play on mobile and can't apply skill points, that makes it very difficult to maintain a tribe.

DeletedUser4323

Only if you play on mobile. The mobile app was only created so players could keep their troops farming until they could get to a browser to play.

DeletedUser3242

What if you start your own tribe? If you play on mobile and can't apply skill points, that makes it very difficult to maintain a tribe.
PROTIP: Poor people, who have only a mobile, can always use a computer at the local homeless center to apply the skill points.

DeletedUser4436

Only if you play on mobile. The mobile app was only created so players could keep their troops farming until they could get to a browser to play.
Why give the option to even create a tribe on mobile if that's not what it was meant for?

DeletedUser4323

Because that way you can get it set up, which doesn't take long, and ready for when you're able to get onto a browser and devote more time to the game and running your tribe.