• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Share a "FUN FACT" about Yourself.

DeletedUser4560

Fun fact: I was, at one time, taking 4 different anti-psychotics.

I wasn't aware that this is not supposed to happen. It's a long story, but basically it was due to the fact that I had three different psychiatrists within 6 months.

DeletedUser300

Fun fact: I was, at one time, taking 4 different anti-psychotics.

I wasn't aware that this is not supposed to happen. It's a long story, but basically it was due to the fact that I had three different psychiatrists within 6 months.

What was the effect? o_O

DeletedUser4560

I remember not being able to focus or think clearly a lot of the time. At times, the entire left side of my body would go numb or something. The weird thing is that I was still having symptoms of my illness despite being on all those meds. It wasn't good.

DeletedUser3903

I remember not being able to focus or think clearly a lot of the time. At times, the entire left side of my body would go numb or something. The weird thing is that I was still having symptoms of my illness despite being on all those meds. It wasn't good.

Wasp that is really crazy stuff. Glad you are ok.

DeletedUser4323

Okay...I've been waiting for someone to post after me so that I can post again and clarify my fun fact. I know that double posting is against the rules, but I want to make this clear before I forget. Please forgive me.

I am, by no means, suggesting that 250 lbs. makes anyone "fat". That is just my personal estimated weight minimum, so to speak. Depending on a person's height and a few other things, 250 lbs. may still be too slim for me. Lol I should've probably reworded my post to say that I am not attracted to skinny/slim guys. That is more accurate. The fact that I am asked what I am doing with the type of man that I am attracted to is infuriating, by the way. I despise the fact that people feel as though I am supposed to be with a slim guy just because I am a slim woman.

Anyway, I hope I have not offended anyone. I just thought it was something funny to share.

We all have our preferences and we shouldn't have to feel like we need to explain/apologize for them. I know a lot of guys who prefer BBWs too. It's all good. :D