• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Server Infected with Coinno-19?

ahhh huscarls the nightmare of the longbowman.... but whats this.... mercenary teutonic knights??? But whose side are they on!!?

I thought they also sacked Rome after Rome defeated the huns at chalons.... and settled a little in southern Italy briefly
Maybe they settled briefly and they indeed sacked rome but that doesn't mean they are kinda italians because they never really in a long period settled italy. One thing they did that helped to topple rome was to kill a couple dozens of thousand romans from both the west and the east that were invading to get back tunisia.

DeletedUser2616

Goths in AOE2 was such a broad brush though. in the campaigns it was visigoths, ostrogoths (hun campaign), russians (genghis khan campaign), polish (HRE campaign) and probably a few more i can't remember. I wonder if they fixed the El Cid campaign to have Yusuf's army actually be berbers instead of saracens in DE.

Goths in AOE2 was such a broad brush though. in the campaigns it was visigoths, ostrogoths (hun campaign), russians (genghis khan campaign), polish (HRE campaign) and probably a few more i can't remember. I wonder if they fixed the El Cid campaign to have Yusuf's army actually be berbers instead of saracens in DE.
Campaigns are a bit of an exception though, they didn't have slavs before the forgotten empires expansion. The reason Yusuf's army are saracens is the same thing, El Cid is a pre-African kingdoms campaign.

Yeah I think it was Goths being Polish in Barbarossa campaign? ... which is abit true cos the goths first moved from southern Sweden too pomerania (now poland) .. then to Dacia historically... although yeah goths definitely were not polish... poles are slavs ... goths germanic

Yeah I think it was Goths being Polish in Barbarossa campaign? ... which is abit true cos the goths first moved from southern Sweden too pomerania (now poland) .. then to Dacia historically... although yeah goths definitely were not polish... poles are slavs ... goths germanic
Yep, but as i said. Those campaigns were made before slavs and berbers were added.

DeletedUser2616

i like how the slavs' unique unit is a cavalry yet the best strat is to make druzhina champs with siege support lol.