• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

SERVER D0WN :(

DeletedUser

Right now someone is being attacked and doesn't even know it!

DeletedUser1666

Cheers for the breaking news Osiadus looool is it me :p

DeletedUser1513

server went down 10 minutes after i sent 2 noble trains against NEW:) :) :)
3 heavy ram nuke
2 nukes
noble train:)

DeletedUser

Was just launching noble train with accompanying nuke with a deceiver now nuke will arrive with out nobles. What a day for a daydream.

DeletedUser1666

id laugh if the nobles hit before and u killed yourself or lost all nobles lol Sure it was a NEW member and not another Barb - Barbie doll :p

DeletedUser1513

Another myrrha village taken :) :) another 5k village :) :)
please crash the server tonight as well when i send out another noble train

DeletedUser2291

Ok normally I don't care what happens in games as they aren't that important, for instance in most games you can go a day (or even up to a week) without thinking about it and know that at worst you may lose some resources or a few troops and have a laugh about it when you get back to it and rebuild brilliant.....this is not one of those.... (holding back offensive language for the minors).....games. As you creators probably know that a few seconds can make a difference to the out come of a whole tribe effort on the front lines leaving them devastated in the wake off incomings that you were not able to do anything about...even worse when you know they are coming as you get a notification telling you about said attacks and still unable to do anything about it. then when you finaly are allowed to see the destructive reckoning that has happened to your whole front line...I can assure you there is no laughing at least from half of the 2 people involved in the combat. Or on the other side when sending attacks timing is just as important as you need your villages to coordinate there attavks so they will land at roughly the same time (countless times in the tribe forums I have seen people complain that an attack that was supposed to land moments before another has somehow lagged so it has landed after compromising the whole assault to be a suicide instead of a victory.)

So why is it that every time that this game is updated there are even more bugs then the last time do you not trial run these updates or is it more fun to fiddle with this an that and make thw game unplayable for people that love the game to the point that tribes are now crumbling down due to inactivity, not because the players no longer what to play this rather enjoyably game with the loyal friends, the noble enemies, the loud mouths the quiet ferocious warriors, the expert sages, the reckless newbies, even the credit card warriors we learn to love (even though God knows how they built up so fast even with all those coins XD) and most of all the tribes we have merged with along the road towards end game....but we have lost many good souls along the way for no other reason then we had another update!!! It has got to the point now where the players dread what will happen to their kingdoms when the next update happens we loss so many players everytime a new update comes to play (is this you plan maybe to clear up a few of the world's so more play in the new ones)

I am a relaxed person the majority of the time and take most things on the chin but enough is enough can you not just sort out the bugs before you realese to the masses. To make it worse I had to sign up on to here just so I could send you a message about how annoyed I was so instead of being a private message the whole world will see my rant and many will surely think I am a crazy man just ranting but many will see this maybe considering to come play the game and will think (oh it still having problems EVERYTIME there us an update...maybe I'll go find a game that works)

Please fix these problems before I give up on the whole thing!!!

Moppotop
World 7
Gyulai var

DeletedUser1635

Ok normally I don't care what happens in games as they aren't that important, for instance in most games you can go a day (or even up to a week) without thinking about it and know that at worst you may lose some resources or a few troops and have a laugh about it when you get back to it and rebuild brilliant.....this is not one of those.... (holding back offensive language for the minors).....games. As you creators probably know that a few seconds can make a difference to the out come of a whole tribe effort on the front lines leaving them devastated in the wake off incomings that you were not able to do anything about...even worse when you know they are coming as you get a notification telling you about said attacks and still unable to do anything about it. then when you finaly are allowed to see the destructive reckoning that has happened to your whole front line...I can assure you there is no laughing at least from half of the 2 people involved in the combat. Or on the other side when sending attacks timing is just as important as you need your villages to coordinate there attavks so they will land at roughly the same time (countless times in the tribe forums I have seen people complain that an attack that was supposed to land moments before another has somehow lagged so it has landed after compromising the whole assault to be a suicide instead of a victory.)

So why is it that every time that this game is updated there are even more bugs then the last time do you not trial run these updates or is it more fun to fiddle with this an that and make thw game unplayable for people that love the game to the point that tribes are now crumbling down due to inactivity, not because the players no longer what to play this rather enjoyably game with the loyal friends, the noble enemies, the loud mouths the quiet ferocious warriors, the expert sages, the reckless newbies, even the credit card warriors we learn to love (even though God knows how they built up so fast even with all those coins XD) and most of all the tribes we have merged with along the road towards end game....but we have lost many good souls along the way for no other reason then we had another update!!! It has got to the point now where the players dread what will happen to their kingdoms when the next update happens we loss so many players everytime a new update comes to play (is this you plan maybe to clear up a few of the world's so more play in the new ones)

I am a relaxed person the majority of the time and take most things on the chin but enough is enough can you not just sort out the bugs before you realese to the masses. To make it worse I had to sign up on to here just so I could send you a message about how annoyed I was so instead of being a private message the whole world will see my rant and many will surely think I am a crazy man just ranting but many will see this maybe considering to come play the game and will think (oh it still having problems EVERYTIME there us an update...maybe I'll go find a game that works)

Please fix these problems before I give up on the whole thing!!!

Moppotop
World 7
Gyulai var

maybe you should quit then LOL :p I am right next to you so I would highly prefer that XD

But yes I agree with everything you said.

And my response to to ur rant is, just never ever crown. Never ever support innogames (apart from just playing the game, its too addicting to leave just yet but if things get even worse then we'll see...). Their coders and devs or whatever are always just too busy counting their money and opening new servers to fix their bugs.