• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Server configuration

DeletedUser

What is server configuration (speed etc.) for Realm EN7?

DeletedUser16

World speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
Tribe limit: 200
BG protection: 5 days

DeletedUser1508

Yatogami;n22019 said:
They should stop once they reach 3.5k

Thank you - that is large! but i guess it helps the game move along?

is it two weeks of inactivity for a player village to go barb?? if it has no crown associated (if that is a concern)

DeletedUser486

Player deletion is not yet a completed feature, the developers are working on it but i haven't yet heard an eta on when it will be introduced, I'm sorry. This means that players don't turn barb, not yet.

DeletedUser1508

Yatogami;n22083 said:
Player deletion is not yet a completed feature, the developers are working on it but i haven't yet heard an eta on when it will be introduced, I'm sorry. This means that players don't turn barb, not yet.

opportunity to change up gameplay!
As an alternate to having them go barb - how about turning them into ghost towns/lost villages. they could be scavenged at their current level, but never grow.
kind of what they are now, but the number of world players goes down, and they are easier to deal with on the map.

DeletedUser486

fidodie;n22120 said:
opportunity to change up gameplay!
As an alternate to having them go barb - how about turning them into ghost towns/lost villages. they could be scavenged at their current level, but never grow.
kind of what they are now, but the number of world players goes down, and they are easier to deal with on the map.
If you could flesh that thought out a bit it might make for an interesting idea/discussion over in the suggestions thread.