Tribal Wars 2 Team
"September Maze" Contest
We are very happy to present to you our newest and most recent forum contest: September Maze.
For more information, please read carefully each and every guideline specified below. In this way, you won't have any question while submitting your participation.
• This thread will be open to entries from all users;
• In order to be able to get a reward you will need to submit/ attach an image that contains the correct solution for this Maze;
• Preferably, try to attach the image directly on your forum post, instead of submitting hosting website links;
• After the contest ends, the faster 3 and correct solutions will be awarded!
• If you don't submit the correct solution or change the maze provided (with anything that is not related to the solution itself) your participation won't be considered;
• We won't accept participations that do not follow the forum, game and contest rules;
• Each player can only submit one participation. If you already submitted yours, please let other users submit theirs;
• In case you have more than one forum account, you can only participate once. If you use multi-accounts you will get declassified;
• If your in-game account was banned, the prize will be awarded to the next user;
• Please type your active account name on your entry (e.g. "Elmerine");
• Once submitted, you can't change your answer. Edited participations will be declassified;
• There are market restrictions. By participating on this contest you can only get prizes on the EN market of Tribal Wars 2;
• The deadline to present a claim regarding the prizes is 7 days after they have been credited. After that, no change or analysis will be made by the support team.
• This contest will run for 7 days;
• Between 14th and 21st of September (inclusive);
• The contest prizes will be delivered until 28th of September (inclusive).
• The first user submitting the correct solution will get 800 crowns;
• The second user submitting the correct solution will get 500 crowns;
• The third user submitting the correct solution will get 300 crowns.
Maze to be solved
Tip: save the image and use an editing program (e.g. Paint) to draw the correct path through the maze.
If you still have any question, please contact our support team. We will do our best to clarify your question to you as soon as possible.
With best regards,
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.