• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Send Army Hotkey bug

Hi there,

When you hover over the village and press "E", it opens the send army menu. But, when hovering over your own village and using the hotkey, send army menu will not show relocation. I have to manually press send army. The hotkey does not work as intended

The attached picture shows what it is showing vs what it actually should when hovering over your own village.

screencaps

Hi there,

When you hover over the village and press "E", it opens the send army menu. But, when hovering over your own village and using the hotkey, send army menu will not show relocation. I have to manually press send army. The hotkey does not work as intended

The attached picture shows what it is showing vs what it actually should when hovering over your own village.

screencaps
Is the hotkey supposed to be used for relocation or is it supposed to be used for support? I would have thought support but I haven't used it before.

If you just hover over the village with the mouse and just press "E" that menu should appear. it is not a preset hotkey.