• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second form of game

With the Province points game, it is always dominated by those who spend LOTS of cash on crowns.
Would it be possible to have a province game where you are not allowed to buy CROWNS?
I appreciate that Inno Games needs to make money therefore I would suggest that say for a fee of £10.00 (1 off only payment) to register your player name. All awards would then have to be won, including some awards for crowns, which could then be used in that world.

Unfortunately this type of game relies on whales (players that dump thousands of dollars into the game every world), and even if every player paid a fee to participate in a non-crown world, Inno would lose a lot of potential revenue. If they were ok with that, then great, the world would be amazing, but otherwise I find it unlikely that something like that will ever happen.

DeletedUser5420

The 200 crowns for wining a server is a joke. I spend more coining a church and walls. Say 1k to 2k be nice. The US servers are mostly dead. EN servers still are very active from the few I've been on.