• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

sabotage

• Thread starter DeletedUser4721
  • Start date

DeletedUser1581

So it is lazy to optimise all the game mechanics available to you? Oh you guys are so funny :p

DeletedUser2742

Us players from the dutch server are probably too used to fighting real battles with troops instead of doing everything the lazy way, just wanting to win. That's why we can all agree to not use them and keep word to it.
Yes us internationals ar all back biters and speak with forked tongues we do lol

Least ways I am

DeletedUser1581

In my eyes it is. I prefer a proper fight with troops, not a game of who's villages are destroyed first. As I said, lazy.
So I guess you don't use presets to farm or snipe? As using all of the game mechanics available to you is lazy right?

DeletedUser4722

If you use presets, you still fight with troops. If you use sabotages, you don't. Plus, quote me where I said all of the game mechanics are lazy.

DeletedUser4696

So it is lazy to optimise all the game mechanics available to you? Oh you guys are so funny :p
No, figuring out how to optimize the tools you have at hand is pure genius. For example finding the best way to keep a relentless barrage going within the 3 spies/try system. Or realizing the power of the chapel.

BUT thinking sabotage is the only way to overcome a setback (e.g. deathstar), that is lazy. That is what we are stating here. Doing the sabotage barrage is in fact everything except lazy, since it is very time consuming and can drive a man to madness :D

All kidding aside. the fact stands, it is a double edged blade. There is no way to defend against it. Everyone can do the same to you at no risk and low cost (productioncost of the spies and the player's time is about it). And it is a totally random and thus unreliable tool to develop a strategy around.

I rather see something like a deathstar as an opportunity, since it means there are that many less troops defending al the other villages (someone speaking with the experience of fighting enemies with 1k villages backing him up)

DeletedUser1581

I don't use sabotage or like it, but calling it lazy is just dumb. It can be used to great effect if done right and is an option. It also takes just as long and as much skill to coordinate 20 people with spies/sabs into a 2 minute gap in order to make it unstoppable and then with coordinated nobles and attacks onto the village/province.
Anyway good luck with trying to implement it

DeletedUser4651

yeah, lmao. some tribe ALWAYS breaks it. every. single. world

DeletedUser3439

Some people love it, some people hate it. I think we can all agree to disagree on the matter.

DeletedUser4731

The last time i used it seriously and please note my tribe started to use it AFTER one of our players were hammered first by another tribe breaking agreement. basically we put up time and date and village coordinates then either we sent or the coop sent if people could not make it. then villages went from 10k to 1k and enemy player rage quit after losing like 900k points in matter of minutes.

so is sabotage a good tool? yeh it's extremely useful tool that should NEVER have been implented there is litterly no defence against it if its used by a lot of players. does it take skills to use it? no it only take the basic knowledge to use scouts then some basic timing skills and some communication between players. is it something lazy? no it's not lazy due to you need to time different timezones so people or coop might need to log in at a ''terrible hour'' but in the end it's not something that should be used because if enough players coordinate there is no defence, it's like a damn nuclear bomb at WW2 there is no stopping it, throw a few more nukes and bye bye japan.

DeletedUser4651

For the record, it has been fairly nerfed since the early worlds. sab spies travel 3x slower and there's homeguard. it'd be something like a 5-10% success rate and it isn't sustainable because of the travel time. people will still use it, but if they drop your village points, just take their villages. heh

DeletedUser4731

For the record, it has been fairly nerfed since the early worlds. sab spies travel 3x slower and there's homeguard. it'd be something like a 5-10% success rate and it isn't sustainable because of the travel time. people will still use it, but if they drop your village points, just take their villages. heh

agreed fully, tbh if enough people throw sabotage and if they each got like 10-15 sabotages to use well rip. it wont really matter if you got homeguard or not.