• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage

DeletedUser

The worst feature in this game by far is the Sabotage feature.. it takes no strategy to send multiple attacks of spies to destroy someones village. Tribes like L&G and the old House Stark love to use this feature. Maybe they are butt hurt that tribes half there size are smashing them? :p

Anyways i really hope they end up getting rid of this game feature as it allows weak, unorganised tribes to have an advantage.

DeletedUser1929

Embrace it, make 100 sab villages, make everyone quit. yay for Tribal Wars 2, the version they never should have released :D

DeletedUser

It is designed for players with no skill I'm assuming. It doesn't really matter all of these tribes wont be around for much longer :D

DeletedUser1945

I have to say the new update really seems to works, I have a friend who managed to defend several sabotage attempts even after all of his spies had been killed... hopefully this will breathe life back into the world..... or alternatively it will make more people quit once they realise they can't play their game anymore :p

DeletedUser1323

pete26196 you mean we actually have to build an army again? Yay for those of us who know strategies :D