• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage feature has ruined this game

DeletedUser

Why build troops?

Just build points get your Hall of orders and Send a constant stream of spys to ruin someone elses game. It would seem that troops are not necessary anymore because with Sabotoge you can demolish a players village. This has to be the WORST feature Innogames has ever come up with. I can absolutely guarantee many players will be quitting this game if all this game is reduced to is a Sabotage-fest.

Why build troops when you just get SPY to do your dirty work.....It's too bad....

DeletedUser486

Players already have been quitting because of it.

DeletedUser

I know. Played this game since TW1 first opened....This is the WORST failed feature INNO has ever introduced. Maybe in the game develops mind it sounded good, but in reality it really is a very poor feature....Just get your Hall of Orders and ruin a persons game until they quit....Troops are unnecessary and obsolete.

DeletedUser

I have seen this mechanic in action.

I have played since TW1 W8 and it is by far the ONLY feature I believe should be taken out of the game.

At the VERY LEAST just make it so that it just kills spies or something.

DeletedUser16

The sabotage feature is being worked on and it will be changed within next couple of updates. However I don't know the details.

DeletedUser

Add my name to the list of those Extremely dissatisfied with the Sabotage aspect of the game. Indeed why build troops? Sabotage isn't a tribal WAR. It's a poorly designed way to avoid WAR.

Inno Games remove this feature before it destroys TW2. Then maybe once this feature is corrected reintroduce in a more reasonable fashion.

Yes, there is Sabotage during wars but sabotage decides a battles out come NOT a wars out come.

INNO Games will not get a dime more of my money until this is corrected. Also if I am forced to restart the game I will QUIT it all together and advise others to QUIT or not to start the game at all.

REMOVE SABOTAGE NOW!!!

DeletedUser16

You completely disregarded what I wrote right above your post.

DeletedUser

I was writing it in word and pasting here. Did not see your post.

DeletedUser

In the next couple of updates? Thats great. Maybe this should have been tested before open beta was released? In the mean time while yall decide what to do with updates people are quitting in droves including me. Maybe ill try to play again once this game is out of testing phase which should have been done before it was released.

DeletedUser430

Atma;n14897 said:
Maybe this should have been tested before open beta was released?
Isn't that what beta testing is for? :rolleyes:

The developers are working very hard and trying to answer all request as well as update all bugs. Again this is beta testing so bugs are going to occur however saying that everyone will leave because changes aren't implemented at the speed that you would like is not the way to go about it.

DeletedUser

Yes bugs happen but this sabotage feature is so overpowered it should have been caught by inno game testers before beta was ever released. This "bug" has been being complained about since closed beta. This is not simply a little bug but a HUGE oversight and a game breaker.

DeletedUser

i agree that maybe the sabotage may not be in the game. this sabotage war was started by the art of war and all was fine when i lost my academy by it from atma,. but now that we seem to have the upper hand and the pay 2 win guys cant win that way anymore just seems like sour eggs on there behalf. most of the damage to danman58 caused there was an attack on him by my rams and cats. i am still loosing spies by the hand full now. but what i think is upsetting most is that they have spent a lot of crowns to play the game and build there buildings and troops only too see it go by the way side. i even stopped sending sabotages for over 12 hrs but the hot coffee tribe kept them coming so i started again. like i said they had the upper hand at that stage when i stopped and kept going but now it seems it isnt fair now we are on top again. im not a big fan of the sabotage tactic and for being broken i cant see how as it works just the way it was meant too.

DeletedUser

Mods, you're missing our point. Each day that you delay on implementing a fix or eradication of the Sabotage system is a day we suffer. People have put money into this game and now they're buildings are being reduced to ash. It's all about who can send the most spies against who.

Luckily not everyone in ART or CoF has Guild of Thieves, but if they did, how long would it take for one tribe to get rid of one opposing player through sabotage? 3 days? 4 maybe?
At that point, why keep playing? I personally have sunk money into this game, but for what? If I'm sabotaged and have no defense expect to keep recruiting spies, why would I spend any more of my time or money into the game?

The issue with you saying the "Next couple of updates" is that we have no idea when that will be. This is an operational game issues, not some ranking problem. It's an impediment to the game and the players who are being sabotaged excessively will quit. And it's not because they're weak, or crybabies, it's because they're victim to an exploitable feature that they can do nearly nothing to stop. When they're Hall of Orders is sabotaged to 0, they have no defense. No spies, no defense against spies, nothing. They are helpless to the steady stream of destruction to their village.

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n14899 said:
Isn't that what beta testing is for? :rolleyes:

The developers are working very hard and trying to answer all request as well as update all bugs. Again this is beta testing so bugs are going to occur however saying that everyone will leave because changes aren't implemented at the speed that you would like is not the way to go about it.

This is where I disagree. We have 2 sets of different servers here. One set is the BETA servers where new features are tested and fixed before being implemented into ALL servers including the non-beta. Next we have our regular non-beta worlds where features released *should* have already been run through the wringer on BETA servers and any issues fixed accordingly *PRIOR* to going live. There are now multiple regular worlds, with seems a new one opening every month. Yet these issues which *should* have been addressed in the beta server phase, are seeping into the normal servers. Imo releasing more servers should be put on a complete halt until the issues which are slipping through PAST the Beta phase where they should be FIXED, are all remedied.

This is what many gaming companies fail at. They go for the excitement of opening more and more new servers to rake in new players and get them spending, yet neglect to fix what is already broken on prior servers. Pretty soon, these players get weary of going to a "new" server which still has the same issues deep down as the others, when there are still issues that need fixing way back on the first non-beta server. People don't like that pattern and generally the LONG term players where you are, over time, going to acquire the majority of your revenue from, get seriously put off by these kind of things. You might get the new players going OMG WOOHOO new server, but that will not last for long when they come to realize the same problems as the older players have seen.

You can take this as some free business advice from someone who has been a game moderator, a game master, has done game coding work... If you expect to have a financially successful game here, it would be best holding off any new servers until the majority of beta-phase like issues are fixed completely. Holding off on more servers will not only give your existing customers more faith in you as a company who offers a solid reliable product and service, it will also alleviate your developers from having an overwhelming urge to yank their hair out. Having 2-5 issues existing on 2-5 servers is one thing, having 8-10 issues existing on 10-15 servers is another. I know those guys and gals in development work hard at getting these things addressed in a timely manner. LET them do their job thoroughly and properly before shoving more potential issues of things that can go wrong, at them. :)

DeletedUser430

Do you understand the difference between the beta server and .EN, .US. ect...? During beta phase such as the one we are in bugs are hunt down and fixed, features are improved or revamped for maximum usability as a game moderator/game master/game coder you can understand that? The interface and graphics many times will receive an overhaul, and performance that many claim to suffer from are optimized. Even though beta testing occurs as pretty much the last step in the process before something is released, it can be the longest phase because there are so many aspects to test. Many players that are playing understand this.

Having different servers allow players to play within their location so I would hope that Innogames would never disregard that.

DeletedUser486

What I fail to understand is how a feature that is universally requested to be disabled for being so overpowered isn't. Is it that difficult to deactivate sabotage and reactive when they attempt to balance it with an update? Is it unclear just how overpowered the spy feature is after weeks and weeks of players being torn down with out a fight and leaving the game?

DeletedUser1249

coolnite, I am going to go ahead and ask what everyone else is wanting to. Do you pay to play this game? We question if you do. See, you would understand how unbalanced sabotage is if you payed to play then witnessed your entire village get wiped out to a well coordinated attack. I have been dumping money into Inno for years now, and am against this.

DeletedUser

I tried this for the first time today. I spammed 10 spy attacks with sabotage at the enemy and 7 of them hit. within 1 hour I had taken his hq down 2 levels, timber twice, barracks once, clay down once and his iron down once. This has to be one of the most unbalanced features in a game like this I've ever witnessed and I request this is immediately taken out until it has been rebalanced and is put into the game in a suitable manner.

As other people have mentioned people have been quitting due to the over powered way it has been implemented. heck i wouldn't even consider putting any money into this game until something is done about it.

Then there's the way morale is implemented but thats for another day..

DeletedUser

i sent this to both ART and CoF members just now and this goes for any tribe that my receive a sabotage from anyone from ART or academy of ARTBlackartz has written:just sent this to my tribe and if anyone of my tribe send a sabotage after the 12hr grace time please send me report of the attack

Blackartz has written:there are to be no more sabotages to be sent from this point on. i know many from
tribe_490239e55d.png
and
tribe_490239e55d.png
have sent attacks already and will take around 12 hrs to clear all attacks. anyone from
tribe_490239e55d.png
found sending sabotages from now on will be dismissed from tribe. any sabotages recieved after the 12hr grace time will be taken as an act of war and said missions will resume.

Commander

Blackartz

DeletedUser

Well all,

As Leader of a Tribe The Art of War I think Sabotage is very fair and well balanced it bring's back into play that player that don't pay much of the game can still be part of an organised team... A sabotage Team... I personally really like this feature... and have tested it from server one.

Still 1 defending spy will block 1 sabotage spy so there is still way's to defend against this attack.

The Only thing I would add to this feature is that either you can see incoming spy assault so that you can defend against them or if you can move spies from 1 village to another.

However overall the 1 building level per sabotage assault is 100% balanced and I personally think this should be use as part of overall game strategies...

I think Inno... has done a really good job putting a feature like this into the game as it give's player's more choose on how they would like to play.