• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

S-I Spam and Chat

DeletedUser4449

I am a sympathetic soul...this hospitals are definitely at capacity because Interitar's walls are smashing their melons daily!
you gotta love the campaign on him they are doing... they tried taking him by surprise when our defence is far - some success that he eliminated by taking their cities after and now just collecting bash) amazing campaign on a fully surrounded enemy that by normal rules is supposed to die... but who said S-I follows normal rules? ))

DeletedUser4451

you gotta love the campaign on him they are doing... they tried taking him by surprise when our defence is far - some success that he eliminated by taking their cities after and now just collecting bash) amazing campaign on a fully surrounded enemy that by normal rules is supposed to die... but who said S-I follows normal rules? ))
TBF when there opp started he was on 155 villages... with their amazing (supper op) he is now up to 167villages a big thanks again to utd and fod :)

DeletedUser4449

and look at his bash now)))

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4449

actually i just looked... oh wow he was at 5 mil now at 15 mil bash ... offensive as well as defensive looks decent now... i really dont know how so many people on this world have pretty much...no bash at all ... look at lim people - only several of them even have bash while others ... no idea what they were doing from the beginning to get their size ill not speculate)) but when i had like 20 villages i had bash of majority of lim population ... and i was not the most bloodthirsty kid on the block at all ....

DeletedUser2979

I bet FoD try a merge with UTD ....look how many points UTD gained since the last merge

I also heard that FOD think they are taking us out...bless them...they must not know.about the tw2-tools website....

DeletedUser4253

and when there s noone else left to merge?
Turtle up and accept your defeat?
Send more misspelled, misinformed, accusations and stupid messages?
Claim SI cheated? I mean seriously, how can a tribe so small do so well? (Answer: Cause we rock!)

DeletedUser4449

this forum in next to ....dead... time to change things up)

DeletedUser4449

let the spamming continue... while its boring on the server....

DeletedUser4449

Here we can say thanks to reds for keeping us entertained also trynn) is there anyone you see yet deserving your round of applauds?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4241

Again my reports box in flooded with Tribal Accomplishments. Attacker of the Week etc.

Be nice if it counted for something other than brag rights :p

Like Endgame/World Winning Status. I have said this before too. Endgame winners village scores + Tribe Points should be taken into consideration - or at least give notoriety. Recognition should also go to individual player efforts. I do love the new format in Tribe Screen with the first, second and third spot :)

DeletedUser4241

Here we can say thanks to reds for keeping us entertained also trynn) is there anyone you see yet deserving your round of applauds?
So far they are very far from entertaining Exo :(

We enter a province and they quit or go to a tribe where they can hide.

Very, few actually fight back now... this is sad.

DeletedUser4449

m sure we are yet to see some better players... it is a little sad though that anyone who have high offensive bash are either in S-I or Fra... everyone else if even can brag about their bash - then only defence one...which we gave them

DeletedUser4241

I have to say it was nice to have UTD fight back a little in my latest province arrival :)
So far I have to say UTD has the biggest fight left in them. FOD are too busy trying to barble their way to the finish line... even then we are taking reds faster than they can take barbs hehe

DeletedUser4449

it s truly amazing how so many people in so many clans are trying to take on ....35 people.... and still not reach a defeat of 35... and on the contrary - those 35 are going forward... then there s another front... with another 30 people... and there still they cant do anything... how many of them are combined fighting us? about over double in points and people?