• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

S-I Spam and Chat

DeletedUser4449

damn .. i dont know how to spam without bragging... and bragging without details is stupid... this thread is not even supported by our enemies... we are alone as in game same way in the forums... oh well .. S-I stands .. plans are being developed... bp is being collected... enemies think they are achieving something till we show up with a core team ... nothing new...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring

DeletedUser4449

trynn...should we start a wheel of fortune? with a daily prize - 1 villa/dust/day.... we definitely gotta spark up some fun here... or some other event... looking for ideas))

DeletedUser4241

HOw would it work? I like the sound of it?
Like we spin a wheel to pick the next village to destroy? Give the target a fighting chance to get it stacked before we hit it?
I know you cannot mean we spin a wheel and give one of our villages away ^_^

DeletedUser1914

gotta love it when you star again on a world and have 46 500x500x500 res packs to use

DeletedUser4449

sorry man ... we cant relate to that...noone restarted from S-I

Chao, i never meant to give our villages... their hands are too short.. i did mean destroy one of theirs))

DeletedUser4241

Chao, i never meant to give our villages... their hands are too short.. i did mean destroy one of theirs))

Ooo then yes... lets do it.

We can name the competition - "Wheel of Serious Misfortune"

Pick a bunch of lets say six random names (or Tribe/Ally can nominate a player) and spin (roll the dice) and in the interest fairness announce the lucky winner here!

They have then a certain amount of time to try and garnish support and fend us off.

eh? eh?
:p