• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

I would like to see you in the same situation.

betrayals of your own group, inactivity ... see you with 4-5 accounts! having to defend all attacks ...

edvin! you had 15 towns!
nomaDs win war, you are just a peripheral player!!!!!!​

I can receive criticism and teasing from sister ... from TMS ... from ND ... but yours !¿!?¿!?¿!?

well, I came to congratulate nomaDs, because they are about to close the world
Nice work!!!

I can receive criticism and teasing from sister ... from TMS ... from ND ... but yours !¿!?¿!?¿!?

well, I came to congratulate nomaDs, because they are about to close the world
Nice work!!!
You know, it isn't really criticism it's more of a i have to catch up since i was temp banned for 2 months. And you guys left without me being able to say anything on the forums. You guys were good, i'll give you that. And you did your best, I just have some trolling to catch up with.

Things get said because that is what happens when you are fighting in worlds against each other.
Throughout the world, we have always held the INQ players in high respect. Now the world has ended for me, it is done and forgotten. You cannot afford to hold grudges in this game, the player base is so small you need the freedom to fight with who you want to fight with.
If i refused to fight with players who have been my enemy on previous worlds i would have no tribe.
Its only a game.
It is nice/good to hear from you @Wakthebrave xxx

I agree with sledge, we can't hold grudges. I would have nothing against fighting with former enemies in other worlds, including you wak.

DeletedUser4747

@Sister Sledge Thanks for your polite respond. In the ES server we have an excellent player call Monique, a woman, you remind me she but a little bit more younger, if she would have played, it would be the absolute leader and this polemic forum fight would never existed. I understand your loyalty to your partners, but is impossible that my fellows dissolved their own tribe, it's simply impossible. Two or three partners of you came to es.forum to discuss, not even in spanish and it's seem very difficult to believe what you affirm. No one who is with his hands clean expend time in explain to others an issue that includes him in cheating, so i think they know that they do it. Life is more than a game, you can't cheat your conscience, but we live in a region without codes and moral, this is the reality that we have. The only thing we or i can do is just to give the example.

I would bet that this verbose fellow was one of the players that came to the es.forum with absolutely disrespect. Very awful picture of the en.server they gave.

I could tell you that they run a lot of counts, and they have a multiaccount issue there, but you have, at least, a very big issue with scripts and that was obvious. I am not here to been the lawyer of no one, i always tried to created a good and fair game in my community, but it seems impossible to do it. I am not pretending that you and your partners admits your cheats, this game is already dead, specially the es.server, but this is no war, this is only a game and if there is no moral codes to do a fair play is really pathetic. Is impossible to have a fair play if the behavior of the both sides is not polite and in good terms, that was trying to tell them to my friends, something that i learn throw the years and specially for that good leader call Monique.

The es.server lost the best players that had past time, i even don't play anymore for this type of things and the lost of those players. Is really a pity see that in all communities is the same history, but that is what we have in ourselves, ego and a lot of time to spread our hatred. I appreciated your good maners and again, congratulations for the victory, INQ had a lot of very good players, but a lot of other player miss the opportunity.

@Sister Sledge Thanks for your polite respond. In the ES server we have an excellent player call Monique, a woman, you remind me she but a little bit more younger, if she would have played, it would be the absolute leader and this polemic forum fight would never existed. I understand your loyalty to your partners, but is impossible that my fellows dissolved their own tribe, it's simply impossible. Two or three partners of you came to es.forum to discuss, not even in spanish and it's seem very difficult to believe what you affirm. No one who is with his hands clean expend time in explain to others an issue that includes him in cheating, so i think they know that they do it. Life is more than a game, you can't cheat your conscience, but we live in a region without codes and moral, this is the reality that we have. The only thing we or i can do is just to give the example.

I would bet that this verbose fellow was one of the players that came to the es.forum with absolutely disrespect. Very awful picture of the en.server they gave.

I could tell you that they run a lot of counts, and they have a multiaccount issue there, but you have, at least, a very big issue with scripts and that was obvious. I am not here to been the lawyer of no one, i always tried to created a good and fair game in my community, but it seems impossible to do it. I am not pretending that you and your partners admits your cheats, this game is already dead, specially the es.server, but this is no war, this is only a game and if there is no moral codes to do a fair play is really pathetic. Is impossible to have a fair play if the behavior of the both sides is not polite and in good terms, that was trying to tell them to my friends, something that i learn throw the years and specially for that good leader call Monique.

The es.server lost the best players that had past time, i even don't play anymore for this type of things and the lost of those players. Is really a pity see that in all communities is the same history, but that is what we have in ourselves, ego and a lot of time to spread our hatred. I appreciated your good maners and again, congratulations for the victory, INQ had a lot of very good players, but a lot of other player miss the opportunity.
1. It's not really ego or hatred. It's just trolling.
2. Well, there's really nothing to show that we DID hack you. And we had little reason to do so. Saying that we did it is as faulty as saying that you guys did it, we don't know who and throwing the blame on any specific person or tribe isn't a thing anyone should do.

DeletedUser4747

Read better Edvin, i didn't played. Is obvious that you do it, tell whatever you want, maybe you don't really know about it, but you affirm something you really don't know, that is suspicious. You do it, try to not do it again, is the more lowest cart to play in a game like this.
And you call it trolling, but is just execute your frustration about your life in here. No more than that.

Read better Edvin, i didn't played. Is obvious that you do it, tell whatever you want, maybe you don't really know about it, but you affirm something you really don't know, that is suspicious. You do it, try to not do it again, is the more lowest cart to play in a game like this.
Ok so saying you don't have any real evidence or anything like that to show we did it is affirming something i don't know? What?
And you call it trolling, but is just execute your frustration about your life in here. No more than that.
It's not an excuse for frustration about my life. Where did you get that from? Now you're affirming something you really don't know. It's a source of entertainment. NOT a way to take out my frustration, if i'm frustrated about something i'm not on the forum lol. I'd be listening to metal or something.

best to leave it now @Edvindenbeste. I can totally see why we are seen as the most likely suspect and it is because we had the most to gain. The fact that we were totally unprepared for what happened and gained no ground from it is irrelevant.
We are all in agreement that it is a pretty shitty thing to do i assume someone had a reason.
It just seems that no matter how hard everyone tries to keep this game going in such a way that the vast majority of players can enjoy it, it is still on a self destruction path.
Thank you @Awka Liwen i understand what you are saying and why you would come to that conclusion. I appreciate your comments.
I am about to send you a copy of a conversation i had which will hopefully clarify matters.
In all walks of life if someone chooses to do something without your knowledge, in their own time, without your assistance, that you are totally unaware of and could not possibly monitor or control you are not deemed to be responsible.
If an employee, of his own volition chooses to go outside and burn down a competitors business because he did not reach his sales target the employer is not held responsible.
It was unfair for NOMADS to be accused of this EVERYWHERE when we had absolutely no clue about it and believe that it was actually someone outside NOMADS that did it. So we will not accept responsibility and we will always refute such claims because it is unfair and unjust to attribute actions to a group of players without a shred of evidence. Expecting us to remain silent and say nothing can be seen by many as an admission of guilt. So we are damned if we do and damned if we don't.
That is all we are trying to say.

DeletedUser4747

It's not an excuse for frustration about my life. Where did you get that from? Now you're affirming something you really don't know. It's a source of entertainment. NOT a way to take out my frustration, if i'm frustrated about something i'm not on the forum lol. I'd be listening to metal or something.
You can talk better to other people if you feel right with yourself, but you grow up seeing the TV, your frustration is not being what the screen needs to describe you a successfully person. Treat well the guest of other servers, you don't need to draw attention with your manners. And obviously, hear all the metal you want, i like it to, but hear Bowie too, he was good too :p

Sledge, i never will put in the same box no one, that is why i talk to you and edvin in good terms. You need to have discipline in your tribe and you haven't. But, i let this issue here, i am not here to change nothing, only to advise you, that if the game keeps this way, it will cost more and more players. You can see it in the stats. How many players had the first world? and the last? That is why we, in the es. always try to go to other servers. Our worlds are literally little.

You can talk better to other people if you feel right with yourself, but you grow up seeing the TV, your frustration is not being what the screen needs to describe you a successfully person.
Except it's not? You're drawing false conclusions here, me having fun by trolling the enemy on the forum =/= me being frustrated about not being successful enough. You don't have any evidence for that at all.

DeletedUser4747

Trolling the enemy, pulling out your frustration to others in a silly game. Is more genuine try to create a good atmosphere in the forum, than create a bully atmosphere just like the TV does it. But, this is my view, nothing more than that.

Trolling the enemy, pulling out your frustration to others in a silly game. Is more genuine try to create a good atmosphere in the forum, than create a bully atmosphere just like the TV does it. But, this is my view, nothing more than that.
Well, again. It isn't frustration, and i wouldn't consider it bullying. You guys shouldn't take it so seriously if you do consider it that.

DeletedUser4747

You wouldn't, but if you see it from outside, how will you consider it? I am not here to talk about philosophy, not even psicology. Think about it bc it's seem that the time is finishing. You are more closer to the es.server than i was thinking.

DeletedUser4747

The realm is over...and the game?

End of discussion!
I follow this topic since the hack, that is why i am posting.

Adeus, bye bye!