• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser1431

Untitled drawing.jpg

As INQ settles into having taken a whole slew of inactives, restructures their new 47 tribe husk, and rebuilds troops, the world is wondering:

What is their move?

Will it be the classic yeet and declare on everyone?

Is it the tried-and-true merge tactic?

Does INQ NAP with Nomads to gangbang the obvious threat in ZOMBIES?!

It's time to consult the map:

mapp.png

Let us see if one of the more interesting to play worlds in recent years continues to be played out in an interesting way, or if players continue to realize: they actually don't care about investing the time to play the game to the end and would rather take their easy wins and head on home.

Let us all take a moment to raise our glasses to the incredible tactical skillmanship being displayed by all parties involved. The illustrious ZOMBIES, considered by all as the easy frontrunner, perhaps notched down a peg in recent rumors of diplomatic dexterity. The renegade NOMADS, hungry to prove their worth. The impetuous and prideful Inquisition, fresh with smiles aplenty after defeating the #2 tribe with 40 less tribe levels.

What could possibly be done in this world to make it any more interesting than it has been?

DeletedUser3087

Wondering what the developments are within this world? Still a 3 way draw of has someone taken the upper hand?

DeletedUser4746

RUN is doing everything they can to hold INQ and Nomads, and I think they (RUN) won't give up until their last man stands. If anything weird doesn't happen, their downfall is inevitable, but maybe they could prove us wrong!?
What's going to happen later is still a mystery though.

A valiant effort by RUN... I do feel sorry for them as they are fighting 2 big tribes (been there b4) .... but it's the way it is... INQ and Nomads have been nap since day 1 virtually as LTT were the big threat and we were opposite sides of realm and being allied was mutually beneficial.... fast forward now since INQ took LTT skills and some members and took over there side of the realm, pushed back LTT expansion and since then Nomads have defeated LTT in the core and consolidated our side of the realm and part of NE and SW also.... it's poor RUN left on their own and nothing has so far led to an ending of the NAP (INQ & nomads).... both tribes have had no moral grounds too end it as it's been very faithful so far ...

So in conclusion it's no longer a 3 way dance...
Not by any means despite the best efforts of RUN... it's a two way realm (or will be very soon) and both are currently NAP'ed

You didn't see naruto? The reference to the 3-way deadlock was literal, that fight was not a 1v1v1.

ND is tsunade, trenq orochimaru and I still can't decide who would be jiraya, btw.

DeletedUser1431

You didn't see naruto? The reference to the 3-way deadlock was literal, that fight was not a 1v1v1.

ND is tsunade, trenq orochimaru and I still can't decide who would be jiraya, btw.

Damn I'm flattered by orochimaru comparison, good choice for this world.

Yeah, I got caught up in travel due to the corona this world, and couldn't really get on much. So in the four days or so since, we finally got fully broken. I'm not going to complain about anything, been a fun world, and I think I made some magic happen. Though my mistakes ended up being pretty instrumental in the end.

The difficulty is that RUN had a handful of veterans and mostly newer players who either weren't being led properly by the vets, or weren't listening well enough. We didn't know the problems we faced in lacking game knowledge until we were made heavily aware of them. Organizing defense in particular is always difficult for newer players because there's a tendency to overreact and stack against anything when you can just prepare snipes and determine where stacks would be most beneficial.

But, been fun. I don't have the right adjective to describe it. I like playing as the underdog so I can't say I hated our situation, but I like playing as the underdog when the underdog has a slight chance.

Good luck and respect to y'all.

I bet you that If we lose this world I change my nickname to "Thatsmyspot fanboy", if we win, you change your nickname to "onii-chan yamete"

DeletedUser4746

With Nomads breaking the pact in the dead of the night the balance of the world seems to change once again.
1584405723217.png
Which tribe has more chances? The proudful and fearsome INQ or the experienced and cunning Nomads and their new minions? Only time will tell us.

Well I just lost 50K axe due to the servers going down and I couldn't time additional nukes.
As long as Nomads have INNO on their side they'll win lol

Dear INNO, please refund my 2 commanders lost as a result of your mistakes? <3

Last edited:
Well I just lost 50K axe due to the servers going down and I couldn't time additional nukes.
As long as Nomads have INNO on their side they'll win lol

Dear INNO, please refund my 2 commanders lost as a result of your mistakes? <3

Lol .... it went down 4 me aswell ... probably 4 everyone

Good job mine were fakes.... no one wants too challenge me it seems ;)

Lots of nukes dying! (Including my own) ... so hows the war going 4 everyone else

Looks abit dead locked so far....

Sparring but no where near any knock out blows yet:oops:

DeletedUser1431

I'm still hangin' in with a thread. ;-)

Apparently still immensely hated, too.

DeletedUser4746

Sparring but no where near any knock out blows yet
I feel like this is going to be one of those realms which lasts forever. Maybe it will change a little bit when things go back to normality in real life.

I'm still hangin' in with a thread. ;-)
With a few more threads, you can make a bridge. _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡_︵_̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡_