• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumeli Hisari Realm Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3016

I will get this to the required person. Thanks. Been a little less active the past couple of days due to organising a house move next month!

DeletedUser3586

I will get this to the required person. Thanks. Been a little less active the past couple of days due to organising a house move next month!
No worry. I just want to know this is already noticed or not. Take your time. :) Thank you :)

DeletedUser

Crowns so far have been awarded. Still up for grabs...

The Carnage 3rd Prize Crowns

The Carnage 1-3rd Prize no crowns

National Mint 1-3rd Crowns

National Mint 1-3rd No crowns

Good luck!

i know i shouldn't say this but @Dement0r already delivered crowns for half winners i believe ... i already received my prize for The Carnage 1st prize crowns users few days ago and i just received another 1k crowns ... i won't mind keeping them if you insist :p

DeletedUser3586

i know i shouldn't say this but @Dement0r already delivered crowns for half winners i believe ... i already received my prize for The Carnage 1st prize crowns users few days ago and i just received another 1k crowns ... i won't mind keeping them if you insist :p

All Hail Syphax

DeletedUser1104

thQ0HBZ.png

As far as I know it, no one else claimed it. I think im 3rd for assaulter of the day with coins. Or I missed the third place person and then this post is really awkward.

DeletedUser3586

10,000 coins minted ^_^ No Crowns :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    128 KB · Views: 315

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone! I awarded crowns to the winners and I've updated the below that are still up for grabs,

The Carnage 2nd-3rd Prize no crowns
National Mint 1st-3rd Crowns
National Mint 2nd-3rd No crowns

Good luck!

DeletedUser3586

Thanks everyone! I awarded crowns to the winners and I've updated the below that are still up for grabs,

The Carnage 2nd-3rd Prize no crowns
National Mint 1st-3rd Crowns
National Mint 2nd-3rd No crowns

Good luck!
I am still waiting for my rewards :p

DeletedUser3016

I informed our CMs so that they can look at it for you and ensure you weren't missed.

DeletedUser3586

I would be so happy If i can get my crowns today or tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.