• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumeli Hisari Realm Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2185

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

We apologize for the late posting of the competition for this realm, however, we do have some good ones!

For the launch of Rumeli Hisari we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

Unlike most of the competitions in the past; this one focuses more on the mid/late game of the world.

In addition to this, you can also match up your own Tribe against the others. Improve your Tribe and win rewards for all Tribe members!

The Carnage

Goal: Be first, second, or third player to get Attacker of the Day 3 times.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: 1.000 crowns

2nd Prize: 500 crowns

3rd Prize: 300 crowns

Prizes for players NOT using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: 1.000 crowns

2nd Prize: 500 crowns

3rd Prize: 300 crowns

The National Mint

Goal: Be first, second, or third player to achieve 10,000 coins minted in the Academy.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: 1.200 crowns

2nd Prize: 600 crowns

3rd Prize: 400 crowns

Prizes for players NOT using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on Account Registration):

1st Prize: 1.200 crowns

2nd Prize: 600 crowns

3rd Prize: 400 crowns

Tribal Domination

Goal: Be the first, second, or third Tribe to own 1000 villages

Prizes for the Tribe Domination:

1st Prize: 6.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)
Beautiful Destruction - B D

2nd Prize: 3.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)
Yakuza

3rd Prize: 1.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)
New Order of Saints

The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.
Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.
Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team​

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2084

I'm surprised no ones claimed attacker of the day x3 yet o.o

DeletedUser2185

Against your own villages? I would say no; but you need to get those achievements 3 times.

DeletedUser3016

Damn! I am thinking about abusing hospital feature T_T
I think you have answered your own question when you used the term 'abusing'. Abusing features to gain over someone else in these competitions is not allowed, and will result in instant disqualification when found out.

DeletedUser3586

I think you have answered your own question when you used the term 'abusing'. Abusing features to gain over someone else in these competitions is not allowed, and will result in instant disqualification when found out.
The rules says:
"The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!"

There are no such things as abusing feature or whatnot. But since I have asked and denied I won't do that

DeletedUser2185

He speaks the truth.

DeletedUser3016

When you can use words such as abuse, or exploit, then generally you are getting an unfair advantage over another. The competition was put here for legitimate and fair play, so that everyone has a chance of getting the prize. In the interests of full disclosure on your question, we can see all actions in which you achieved your goal, hence how we can check that it was achieved legitimately, and we intend for people to attack other players, enemy players may I add to gain the criteria to get these competitions. The intent is for people with the best tactics, such as taking out church villages etc to gain the fastest from this and allows players to take part in immersion planning and operations. I hope this clears up some of our behind D the scenes logic for you and answers any questions you may have on how we intend you to gather the requirements to obtain a prize.

I just got my 3rd "Assaulter of the Day" achievement and since no "rightful" winner claim the prize yet and considering how hard it is to resist the temptation of getting 1k free crowns ... i claim , and i do feel some guilt doing so :p , the Carnage 1st prize ... using crowns

Capture.JPG

DeletedUser2785

Well not exactly , we reached 60% of it with out any hassle and for noble barbs well its another story like too many NAPs,and enemies being recruited by NAPs and other stuffs,the rest 40% well TRL merged with us,so in every sense no.If anyone says BD is mass recruiting tribe then he should actually check how many are new players in BD compared to leeds.:p

DeletedUser

assaulter of the day x3 / use crowns
ax3.png

Last edited by a staff member:
So that's why you've been nobling barbs and mass recruiting! It all makes sense now, lol.
Well Yak did something similar between 27-29 jun and without those ex-DoN players you wouldn't reach 1k villas yet ... but that's none of my business :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3586

Dear Mods,
We have winners over here. Please come to this thread and at least tell us , you already noticed.

Sincerely,
new player

Status
Not open for further replies.