• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP TRB

DeletedUser3148

You guys can't even fight on your own... I moved into a province of TRBs and nobled 3 of your villas, Then you get OWN to declare war on us and have them nuke me? LMAO. What's a matter @PeaceFrog Gotta follow TRB around like a lost puppy?

DeletedUser2615

Oh. Some friendly banter my way. Thanks coldog. I have not declared war on you? Like in the tribe diplomacy and set your tribe as war. I see you have done that to OWN though. I guess I could do the same?

You are a good player with a strong tribe. A collection of great players. The dominant tribe. It will be a real challenge to beat you. Your tribe level is such an incredible advantage. My tribe is currently level 14 and yours 43. It is going to be tough.

Oh. Some friendly banter my way. Thanks coldog. I have not declared war on you? Like in the tribe diplomacy and set your tribe as war. I see you have done that to OWN though. I guess I could do the same?

You are a good player with a strong tribe. A collection of great players. The dominant tribe. It will be a real challenge to beat you. Your tribe level is such an incredible advantage. My tribe is currently level 14 and yours 43. It is going to be tough.
Just give us some of that beer! PRIPPS has some really really good swedish beer called PRIPPS blå.

DeletedUser3148

You guys did declare war on us, Then preceded to attack me... We only declared back afterward.

Nah, all the good players quit. DooDoo leaving was the last straw for some of us. Expect more COS to drop. Tribes got no leadership, just a disillusioned kid at the top now. Keep building zerkers while your SW and Eastern flanks get hammered and pounded they’ve done you so well. I dropped one MA nuke and basically have half your OBP. GG

DeletedUser2615

coldog I am the only one that can change the diplomacy settings and I have not done it. Maybe you are thinking of some other tribe. Who attacked you by the way, from own? I did not even know?

DeletedUser2616

coldog just wants a reason to big note himself like the screeching autist that he is

First server back from a very long break. Glad to see nothing has changed. Col still playing, and he still talking smack. Atleast he is consistant at backing it up.