• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP TRB

because 11 year old children are killing off our game, it's dying. there's simply not enough players, worlds only last a few months in comparison to 5+ years

DeletedUser2616

wait i saw talk about SPD, is he still around? i miss the guy ;__;

DeletedUser3148

@Edvindenbeste What happened to TRB? You guys have 38 more members than us but are down 58 Villages, 500k Points and 4M OBP. Is your tribe running from a second world in a row?

DeletedUser3148

No. And tell your friend PLGC3RNSK or whatever that it was really easy to take back that village. If I can do it basically anyone can.
That's funny, Considering you guys have lost that front heavily. Talking about losing a front, Droit just wiped 80k DT with 3 nukes. Not only that, but JohnWap was kind enough to coin the wall to Lv 20 for him as he nobled it.

That's funny, Considering you guys have lost that front heavily. Talking about losing a front, Droit just wiped 80k DT with 3 nukes. Not only that, but JohnWap was kind enough to coin the wall to Lv 20 for him as he nobled it.
Okay, but i just answered your question and asked you to tell PLEYSJWLWK or whatever that he should not let a person like me just take the village like that.

DeletedUser3148

Okay, but i just answered your question and asked you to tell PLEYSJWLWK or whatever that he should not let a person like me just take the village like that.
Yeah, cuz he can totally defend against the 6 people who's nuked him so far. DT can only go so far lmao. You forget, He's slaughtering you guys in different provinces. He's not the only one. JohnWap just got his teeth kicked in, and your SW area is getting ran over by my squad.

Yeah, cuz he can totally defend against the 6 people who's nuked him so far. DT can only go so far lmao. You forget, He's slaughtering you guys in different provinces. He's not the only one. JohnWap just got his teeth kicked in, and your SW area is getting ran over by my squad.
I would accept what you are saying if it weren't for the fact he had only 150 axes in the village.

DeletedUser3148

I would accept what you are saying if it weren't for the fact he had only 150 axes in the village.
???He couldn't defend it lmao. He over expanded. He was focused on defending his other villages. The fact is, He moved into a TRB owned province and wiped the entire province out. From there he's been nobling you guys left and right. Same thing I'm doing.

???He couldn't defend it lmao. He over expanded. He was focused on defending his other villages. The fact is, He moved into a TRB owned province and wiped the entire province out. From there he's been nobling you guys left and right. Same thing I'm doing.
Still, having 150 axes isn't anything when it comes to atleast having a garrison. I would maybe accept it if he had 200 spears or something.