• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP TRB

Hmmm, You say barbs but our 2M more OBP says villas.
That is accounted for this way.
1. You noble a lot of barbs.
2. You cram out offensive units.
3. You throw them at us and let your nukes die.
4. You then get a lot of OBP from just throwing your soldiers at us while also getting more villages.

I have multiple examples of your guys just nobling barbs, cramming soldiers then throwing them at the enemy etc.

That is accounted for this way.
1. You noble a lot of barbs.
2. You cram out offensive units.
3. You throw them at us and let your nukes die.
4. You then get a lot of OBP from just throwing your soldiers at us while also getting more villages.

I have multiple examples of your guys just nobling barbs, cramming soldiers then throwing them at the enemy etc.
literally how the game is played.

Agreed. But i wouldn't call throwing 7 full blown LC/MA nukes on one village in <24h and all of them dying meaning it's going better for you than us just because you get a lot of OBP
No one has literally done this and throwing 7 LC/MA nukes on one village would be a legit strat pending how stacked it is and with what troops. Pending tend to build HC/SP/AR this late. You're arguing a point in a category in which you're new. Before taking to the forum about mechanics of the game, cultivate yourself on them more first.

If 7 full nukes died... they should have either invested in a berserker nuke too wipe out a massive chunk of the def in there or.... treb fake other vills too get defense moving .... but it depends if you have enough off too overwhelm the def stack of the enemy.... seems like they maybe underestimated the def capabilty reading your post

If 7 full nukes died... they should have either invested in a berserker nuke too wipe out a massive chunk of the def in there or.... treb fake other vills too get defense moving .... but it depends if you have enough off too overwhelm the def stack of the enemy.... seems like they maybe underestimated the def capabilty reading your post
It would be one thing if they did it over like 3 days but they did it in <24h means they just rushed in 7 nukes in an attempt to kill us. And all of them died, believe they are still nuking at this moment. WHY?

DeletedUser3148

Are you talking about Johnwap? The guy who's coined his wall to lv 20 a few times within our nuke span? Did you also forget we cleared that same village a few times? We have the reports. Not all the nukes died. Plus your DT loss to our OT loss is massive. Keep stacking a village which we drop the wall to lv 2 before the fight, We enjoy the easy kills. If you're such a big shot, Post those reports. Let us all see the massacre.

nah they just kept clearing the village. lmao. ez obp.

DeletedUser4451

Considering I was 3rd in the world, Yes. I'm #1 on EN47 with 21M OBP on a non-relocation world. Depending on how much longer it takes us to win it, I'll reach 25M obp. Clearly both US and EN players can't stop me.
I take it your relatively new tw to know that 21m bash on a none relocation is still pretty weak. In the early worlds all worlds were none relocation

DeletedUser3952

I take it your relatively new tw to know that 21m bash on a none relocation is still pretty weak. In the early worlds all worlds were none relocation
Exotic Spd would have eaten these guys for lunch lol

DeletedUser3148

You cant compare a world with under 300 active players to a world with over 1000 active players lmfao.

DeletedUser5033

noobs.jpg

Is not correct . it's simple brutality, you don't know how to play
Goodbye

DeletedUser3952