• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP TRB

you think im using farm bot alex ? haha i farm 700k-1mil from players alone each day really u dont now shit about TW ure just bored and like to troll on the forums

DeletedUser5033

you think im using farm bot alex ? haha i farm 700k-1mil from players alone each day really u dont now shit about TW ure just bored and like to troll on the forums
I told you that you looked like a great warrior ,I have only called your attention .
since you are the top 1 of the covenant tribe
I want to tell you, that before or after finishing with coldog, I will go for you.

it's nothing personal friend, is that I like to challenge those who seem the best

I know how to play tw2, a lot, it will surprise you ;)
I'm sorry for bothering you, you can keep playing

Well, you didn't use bot, you used crowns then , sorry

¿ the forum of this world is not for the members of the world to speak ? :rolleyes:
In the game, I don't usually talk, I'm more of playing and fighting :)
patience
Communication is vital for succes. Without it your fellow tribesmen and allies will just be a loose group of people who seem to share a few common goals but they won't be very succes ful on bigger ones. And they will have many individual ones they won't be able to carry out easily.

¿ the forum of this world is not for the members of the world to speak ? :rolleyes:
In the game, I don't usually talk, I'm more of playing and fighting :)
patience
Tell them you're afraid of a little ole pussycat, and you're too much of a coward to actually play against me, 1v1, on a level playing field. Instead you'll spout endless amounts of BS on the external forum

DeletedUser5033

Tell them you're afraid of a little ole pussycat, and you're too much of a coward to actually play against me, 1v1, on a level playing field. Instead you'll spout endless amounts of BS on the external forum
Get comfortable, sit down, be patient and watch this world . ( I don't know what fear is ) ;)

DeletedUser3148

@coldog22 are you bragging about a mere 16.5m bash?
Considering I was 3rd in the world, Yes. I'm #1 on EN47 with 21M OBP on a non-relocation world. Depending on how much longer it takes us to win it, I'll reach 25M obp. Clearly both US and EN players can't stop me.

DeletedUser5033

Considering I was 3rd in the world, Yes. I'm #1 on EN47 with 21M OBP on a non-relocation world. Depending on how much longer it takes us to win it, I'll reach 25M obp. Clearly both US and EN players can't stop me.
maybe one of the server .Es xD

DeletedUser3538

What's funny Is the fact that I hardly spent any cash. I'm now the whale in my tribe. In fact, Im nowhere near the top donator here. What's even funnier is the fact that your tribe has double our members and can't match us in points or villages.
God you talk a lot. I put as much credence is this drivel as I do in your claims about gaining 300VP per week. https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/how-does-this-world-end.5466/post-53990
Have you had T-shirts made pointing out how wonderful you are? Do you have a fan club? Is there a line of people waiting to kiss your ring?

God you talk a lot. I put as much credence is this drivel as I do in your claims about gaining 300VP per week. https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/how-does-this-world-end.5466/post-53990
Have you had T-shirts made pointing out how wonderful you are? Do you have a fan club? Is there a line of people waiting to kiss your ring?
Yeah, he probably hasn't got a fan club. And he is saying that "If you use coins you can get 1050 vp's a week" and "I'm hardly spending any cash". :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5033

coldog, innogames, has sent me an exclusive offer for you xD
coldog.jpg

DeletedUser5033

¡¡¡ let's go TRB tribe ¡¡¡¡ this world will be yours :)
by the power of dragons :rolleyes: