• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP TRB

DeletedUser3148

Nah, rip coldog22's pocket. He bankrupted himself for this. ;)
What's funny Is the fact that I hardly spent any cash. I'm now the whale in my tribe. In fact, Im nowhere near the top donator here. What's even funnier is the fact that your tribe has double our members and can't match us in points or villages.

DeletedUser5033

What's funny Is the fact that I hardly spent any cash. I'm now the whale in my tribe. In fact, Im nowhere near the top donator here. What's even funnier is the fact that your tribe has double our members and can't match us in points or villages.
the points are for newbies , if you value that, you go wrong
and the number of villages is questionable, not for having more, you're better
if it is true that TRB is one of the weakest tribes by many members that it has, it all depends on the level of the game
I see you talk a lot, and you have low statistics:(
If I look at your stats, you talk more than you kill:)

the points are for newbies , if you value that, you go wrong
and the number of villages is questionable, not for having more, you're better
if it is true that TRB is one of the weakest tribes by many members that it has, it all depends on the level of the game
I see you talk a lot, and you have low statistics:(
wrektttttt YOU GONNA LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THAT COLDOG

DeletedUser3148

Look at my signature kiddo. My stats are better than every world you've played combined.
It's not my fault these scrubs in TRB want to dodge my nukes. They're starting to get catted doing so.

DeletedUser5033

Look at my signature kiddo. My stats are better than every world you've played combined.
It's not my fault these scrubs in TRB want to dodge my nukes. They're starting to get catted doing so.
Your signature is based on attacking people who don't know how to play or can't attack and based on money
I will show you how to play this game beyond money and your basic game
Your ego is made of money, not knowing how to play or understand this game in its entirety
I am very different from everything in this world, you will not know how to play against me :cool:
I don't say it, I confirm it

DeletedUser3148

Your signature is based on attacking people who don't know how to play or can't attack and based on money
I will show you how to play this game beyond money and your basic game
Your ego is made of money, not knowing how to play or understand this game in its entirety
I am very different from everything in this world, you will not know how to play against me :cool:
I don't say it, I confirm it
I ran over the top players on EN 47 who KNEW how to play. If you ask anyone who plays on EN 47, they'll tell you just that. I also started tribe wide ops for front lines, which decimated every tribe we ran up against. I've also fought and won against the best US players. @Monsieur Meowzalot can confirm the US servers, as he played with me there. I won US 18 with 16.5M OBP, I was completely surrounded by enemies with my closest member being 5 provinces away.

I've been playing Tw1 since 2008 and Started TW2 During Beta. I know WAY MORE about this game than you. I've created spreadsheets for my tribes on multiple worlds to show which nukes do more damage over time. I've created spreadsheets for which nuke is better in which situation. I have tons of stats about troop count, Damage, Resource cost, etc.

You assume that I spend a shit load of cash, which I do not. I've won worlds without spending anything. I find it hilarious that you noobs assume it was me that got my tribe to Lv 43.

@coldog22 We could always pop into EN52 and whoop on TRB again, this time without crowning. Play clean up on one world while we actively troll them there, too.

@Alexhann You dont understand, some of us crown not because we're incapable, but because we're lazy and we can. I'd much rather face a top tier player crowning and slacking off because they're crowning, then them being laser focused.

DeletedUser5033

@coldog22 We could always pop into EN52 and whoop on TRB again, this time without crowning. Play clean up on one world while we actively troll them there, too.

@Alexhann You dont understand, some of us crown not because we're incapable, but because we're lazy and we can. I'd much rather face a top tier player crowning and slacking off because they're crowning, then them being laser focused.
wearing crowns is a viable option of the game, I'm not going to criticize it.
¿ but you would know how to play without money ?
¿ you understand the game in its entirety ?
I'm not a trb player, playing I could only eat that tribe
you are going to take more than one surprise :)

you will see how you will need 4 or 5 members of the coldog tribe to fight against me.. ¿ What do you bet ?

you will see how you will need 4 or 5 members of the coldog tribe to fight against me.. ¿ What do you bet ?
I promise you, I would dismantle you village by village, without crowns, from day 1. You've no idea who I am in game, either. Which will be so very entertaining.

DeletedUser5033

I promise you, I would dismantle you village by village, without crowns, from day 1. You've no idea who I am in game, either. Which will be so very entertaining.
Tell droit divin to deactivate the bot.What to stand out like this is very easy.
that's another one that will learn to play
¿ you are used to playing dirty and believe you are very good ?
you have a lot to learn about playing fair and understanding the game the same as Droit divin .

I have never used bot or traps, my ego is solid
very few or none of you can say the same ;)

by the way, you are no match for my meow , my game goes beyond your comprehension:)

Tell droit divin to deactivate the bot.What to stand out like this is very easy.
that's another one that will learn to play
¿ you are used to playing dirty and believe you are very good ?
you have a lot to learn about playing fair and understanding the game the same as Droit divin .

I have never used bot or traps, my ego is solid
very few or none of you can say the same ;)

by the way, you are no match for my meow , my game goes beyond your comprehension:)
Alex, legitimately, either shut up and actually play, or just stop posting. Droit isn't botting; I'm his coop and he's just looting tons of people quitting when he drops in. You ask a lot of questions, yet answer none. Either let's duke it out on EN52, or go away and play.

You wouldn't be succesful in eating TRB. Or atleast before the world ends. I don't think you have either the money or time to go around the world and eat people.

DeletedUser5033

You wouldn't be succesful in eating TRB. Or atleast before the world ends. I don't think you have either the money or time to go around the world and eat people.
I don't use money, I play free to play
And I don't usually lie either, your tribe are too many members, if your tribe were very strong, they wouldn't have recruited so much.

Your leader cannot govern so many members, he should know.
the more players the more complicated is everything
You can have a lot of experience, but you do not understand the game or have a very high playability, if you had it, you would be 30 members at most 50

a tribe with so many members, is not stable, loses coordination, you have no team strategy, etc. etc.

If I were your leader, the first thing I would do is expel people for too many people
Now tell me that the 77 members know how to play xD o_O

in your tribe they will know how to play 3 or 5 the rest die easily
I'm not criticizing you, I tell what I see and what I analyze

Who knows how to play, I would know that 77 are many, you should have 77 in very advanced phases not at the beginning of the world
I also understand that you think I speak nonsense, but I also don't expect you to understand me

you are a very weak tribe strategically & War... simply for being so many members

let me know when you suffer from inactivity :rolleyes:

I don't use money, I play free to play
And I don't usually lie either, your tribe are too many members, if your tribe were very strong, they wouldn't have recruited so much.

Your leader cannot govern so many members, he should know.
the more players the more complicated is everything
You can have a lot of experience, but you do not understand the game or have a very high playability, if you had it, you would be 30 members at most 50

a tribe with so many members, is not stable, loses coordination, you have no team strategy, etc. etc.

If I were your leader, the first thing I would do is expel people for too many people
Now tell me that the 77 members know how to play xD o_O

in your tribe they will know how to play 3 or 5 the rest die easily
I'm not criticizing you, I tell what I see and what I analyze

Who knows how to play, I would know that 77 are many, you should have 77 in very advanced phases not at the beginning of the world
I also understand that you think I speak nonsense, but I also don't expect you to understand me

you are a very weak tribe strategically & War... simply for being so many members

let me know when you suffer from inactivity :rolleyes:
A tribe of 80 people isn't hard to maintain unless you have only one person in an administrative position. If you have regional leaders it isn't that hard.

DeletedUser5033

A tribe of 80 people isn't hard to maintain unless you have only one person in an administrative position. If you have regional leaders it isn't that hard.
Don't be mad at me . My purpose is for your tribe to win this world....and the coldog tribe lose
I just have a different point of view and I usually criticize
Steamrail she is my friend ,or at least I consider her friend, she is a good person .
I understand that I will not be in your tribe, but we will have the same enemy in common

I have already seen that you are 86 members xD you need several leaders and a good organization.
I wish you luck

I was looking for the Doa tribe, but I saw that you recruited them :)

Don't be mad at me . My purpose is for your tribe to win this world....and the coldog tribe lose
I just have a different point of view and I usually criticize
Steamrail she is my friend ,or at least I consider her friend, she is a good person .
I understand that I will not be in your tribe, but we will have the same enemy in common

I have already seen that you are 86 members xD you need several leaders and a good organization.
I wish you luck

I was looking for the Doa tribe, but I saw that you recruited them :)
Recruited them? You mean created them. They are the succes of creating life. Basically, it was what EDU is to COS ;).