• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Ridding the World of STD(s)

DeletedUser

It's fun seeing all of us SUR players trying to escape the core and go to the rim :p.
Also for a future world can we have a 20-30 tribe member limit? It would make everything a lot more fun as every member would have to pull their weight and you would know everyone. This world just showed that in a 150+ member tribe, you only really talk to about 30-40 of them (if that) it's been really rather boring :/

DeletedUser2627

What's the point when all you guys will do instead is making countless sister tribes. Similar to what you did this server. ;)

Sickkiee who are u in game? haha should try using ur real name :)

Also as i said in the other thread we had actually thought that STD/SUR were gonna merge at some pt (which as i said i bet STD posed the question to SUR at some pt to take on ADD). Though that wouldnt have had nearly the advantage we do right now but meh.

And yes Seph in the SOLE reason this happened...her cockyness single handedly pissed off both tribes haha sickk if u dont believe me whatever...but Leadership (ADD) literally sat in skype saying "We can just wait for seph to do/say something stupid to make a move cause we know she cant not piss someone off" and of course she did. Which she shortly started being nice and cooperative after. Trust me when i say we thought since u guys had history on en9 u would gang up on us.

Believe me if u want but we had some long talks about how to counter the inevitable SUR/STD merger cause we figured thats why seph was being the way she was (cause she knew she could get away with it with SUR behind her)...Welp jacked that up...turns out she was just bluffing haha

Anywho the world isnt dead YET...if u guys all merged into an "anti ADD" tribe ud have a decent sized force.

DeletedUser1594

as a leader id be dissapointed with that victory, though more and more of my tribe in en7 are starting to be willing to merge to win, though still very far from a majority. Im not sure id be proud to lead a tribe to be the best at avoiding a fight as seems to have happend here.
Note that en7 has already defeated all comers, the merge-to-win mentality is more due to ending the clean up faster. there are only 2 or 3 challenging enemy players left.

As someone that keeps a close eye on the different happenings of other worlds, I know that at one point BIG and TSF were even, you guys have done it the right way, you got the upper hand and have dominated them. Clearly they no longer pose a threat and BIG will be the eventual winners, there is not shame at this point in speeding up the end of the game.

I led unsuccessfully the runner up tribe in en3 and I was presented with options and I have been presented with options in en11, taking the easy way out has never seemed to be the option that the tribe nor myself wanted to take.

DeletedUser2369

At one point big was half the size of tsf, we decided that the important things were quality of players, not quantity or size of players, tsf followed the opposite view, and paid for it as there quantity players lost their quantity to our quality players. Quantity has its place, but it is not, and never will be, as important as quality. Often we denied applications from top 10 players and accepted players lower than rank 200.

DeletedUser486

Anywho the world isnt dead YET...if u guys all merged into an "anti ADD" tribe ud have a decent sized force.
Don't make me laugh.
The SUR/ADD alliance accounts for about 2917 villages. To match this would require the allying of tribes ranked 3 through 17 or a combining of over 700 players. Don't suggest a crazy mass recruitment to balance and justify what ADD/SUR have done, it just makes muddies the situation even more.

DeletedUser3163

Jan 20th edition daily map

66e474cd0ff8e625561447c478782f9c

DeletedUser2369

looks identical to the last one to me. are you making sure your making static maps?

DeletedUser2084

Also as i said in the other thread we had actually thought that STD/SUR were gonna merge at some pt (which as i said i bet STD posed the question to SUR at some pt to take on ADD). Though that wouldnt have had nearly the advantage we do right now but meh.
Actually, we had no actual intention to merge unless we had too when the world developed more into the server. Jehzir was spending the whole server talking about a merge to us though. (Almost the same as you guys who kept begging us to join you at the start of the server hehe).

And yes Seph in the SOLE reason this happened...her cockyness single handedly pissed off both tribes haha sickk if u dont believe me whatever...but Leadership (ADD) literally sat in skype saying "We can just wait for seph to do/say something stupid to make a move cause we know she cant not piss someone off" and of course she did. Which she shortly started being nice and cooperative after. Trust me when i say we thought since u guys had history on en9 u would gang up on us.

Defending my tribe and making sure my members get whats justifiably deserved = cockiness? Yeah, right. You guys thought you could run over me and my tribe like you did with Yon but you were unpleasantly surprised when I wouldn't budge on problems because you and I both knew almost all problems worked in the favour of your tribe and not mine.
You and your "leaders" were the ones who always talked down to me and my co-leaders, so when I talked back, you all got your panties in a twist.
Please, treat people how you want to be treated.

As I posted as you guys before you declared war, everything you used to "justify" your war was rebutted in the message I sent yet you all never bothered to reply. I knew when I was forced to use the website that I'd somehow be set up into making it look like my members attacked your members to again, justify a war. And that's what exactly happened. An STD member rightfully claimed it on the site and before he knew it, was taken by an ADD player. He was then told to DEFEND it after I said we'd be nobling it (after I proved it) and this was used as the basis for the current war. Of course almost instantly my permissions were revoked so I couldn't screenshot it and prove it here.

As I said on multiple occasions, almost any STD member that broke ANY rule was booted/rimmed. Almost ALL members that broke ANY rule set up between tribes was not even punished and most of the time, they got to KEEP the village they took off my members.

Many of my members quit due to how Yon Navaja was dealing with you guys because he let you do whatever you wanted. I didn't.

Now run back to your propaganda machine and start churning out some new propaganda. You have no skilled players in your tribe whatsoever (I didn't see any ADD in the top off/def points for almost the entire server until the mega-merge nor was there ever many in the top 10).

:)

DeletedUser1023

But you don't have a 200 man team do you? That is entirely hypothetical and doesn't explain away what happened to this world, nor does it validate any victory.
So like on EN2, mass merging into BBK then AOW, this would also not 'validate' (in your eyes) any victory, just because it was at a later stage and fewer players left around meant the limit was never reached doesn't make it any different? It probably does it your eyes, but as your wife says, your an.....I'll post the screenshot if you insist :p

DeletedUser486

You really are deluded Attilla.
Kings never passed a team of 100, our tribe limit is at that. YOUR alliance here is MORE than 350 players. That is beyond even the upper limits of the ONE tribe that can claim victory and doesn't hold a candle to the political changes that YOU incited on Bastille.
You are an embarrassed leader twisting in the wind, and trying to call me out in the forums will only make your crash burn all the brighter.

You should also know better than to quote something personal like that said in mail that has no bearing on the turn of the game. That is a new low from you. Respect dropping by the day.

DeletedUser

wow, EN2 is still going on? i played on en 2 and got up to 30 villages before BBK destoryed me, i was on the frontlines in the war between TCG and BBK, then the 2 tribes merged and BBK took in the quality TCG players.

DeletedUser

Gratz ADD/SUR, you won this even without putting up much effort. STD/EMR is as good as dead, and it kinda started turning into a dead tribe already a few days before the war started with Bleh/Yon/Nas leaving the game. Lesson learned, diplo game sucks.
So GZ to ADD/SUR with the en15 win. bIrd out.

DeletedUser

What's the point when all you guys will do instead is making countless sister tribes. Similar to what you did this server. ;)
Because alliances will break down. The current max member number is what led to such a boring world in 15 and it's going to happen again and again as it is the easiest way to get ahead. Imo they should atleast half the max member count of any tribe if not reduce it to 30% of what it is.

DeletedUser2369

its the high max member count that did it? and its going ot happen agains and again, yet worlds 1 through 14 did not do this, at least not to this extent.