• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Ridding the World of STD(s)

Well boys and girls the time has come for yet another large move in the world and you guessed it! Its time to remove the cocky little tribe known as STD as they have been a pain in the whole worlds butt...

Now i know your thinking "but Darteye why do you not like them so much? What did they do to you?" Well the world has been a 3 way power struggle as the rim tribes form and get established and lets just say STD was making big boy claims that they had no right claiming. Now i do agree that their leader is the main problem with this but i think this demonstrates my point best (Awww and they so cute!):
AkQtrVQ.png

So after the constant bickering over anything and everything whether its Merging with HON, taking in refugee players, they always were trying to get to play with the "big boys" which is cute, but annoying at the same time. I personally have left many discussions in this state...
dgRtaZk.png

But You know what i think their recruitment and cockyness really helps their members who arnt near their core players (which are the only ones who will even put up a fight just based on location). You have already made your new members feel so valued as u talk trash to all the surrounding big tribes. Im sure they share this sentiment...
1I1sIJa.png

However their leaders are telling them...
wtrgnns.png

OH MAN i forgot to mention that they are already starting the trend that their merger tribe did (HON) they are now EMR! Guess Seph is hoping to get some sympathy from the EN9 players on this world or something? Well if this is like anything we have seen before I'm sure they will come up with another 10 names as they fight ADD haha. Seph has single handedly pissed off the top tribes while her other leaders stop playing or participating in discussions because of her bullheaded/cocky diplomacy. I swear I'm sure some of her members wish she would listen to Mr grumpy cat here:
OdvMz6F.png

All in all i think we will have a moment where ADD/SUR and such cause them to switch names again....and again....and again....hell maybe we will even get the begging to join us so they dont die?
4qrfEPD.png

I think Seph would rather quit then come over to us haha but would be a hilarious sight to see ;)

In closing i hope this war lasts a little longer then the SETO/HON/TIT/PTG etc wars as they have all been just a smattering of recruiting and easy villas. Look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield!

DeletedUser2369

Haha, good to see some PnP, all too rare in tw2 (though i admit i havent checked other world forums often)

Haha, good to see some PnP, all too rare in tw2 (though i admit i havent checked other world forums often)

haha thanks man yea i dont know many others who do the good ole fashion TW1 PnP with pictures and such so just trying to keep it alive or even start it here cause usually they are pretty good ;)

DeletedUser2369

en7 had some good stuff for a while, but then one tribe dominated the forums, and the other major tribe were obviously falling behind in the game, and poking fun became like shooting fish in a barrel, so it dried up. See if you can find the posts in the en7 forum by zGrimReapah.

DeletedUser2627

Must be fun holding hands with ~300+ members and winning worlds like that. Truly 'elite' TW2 players.

Then again, anything for a win right? Hehe.

In all honesty this world was actually so boring with everyone holding hands and so desperate for a win. It's about time we see how 'good' these other world winners are. Then again ADD is just a MRT so... I don't really expect much.

Goodluck on the battlefield!

Must be fun holding hands with ~300+ members and winning worlds like that. Truly 'elite' TW2 players.

Then again, anything for a win right? Hehe.

In all honesty this world was actually so boring with everyone holding hands and so desperate for a win. It's about time we see how 'good' these other world winners are. Then again ADD is just a MRT so... I don't really expect much.

Goodluck on the battlefield!

Actually we really didnt have to do much to make STD/EMR disliked...u can ask their other officers, their leader made it really easy to dislike their tribe ;)

DeletedUser894

Well boys and girls the time has come for yet another large move in the world and you guessed it! Its time to remove the cocky little tribe known as STD as they have been a pain in the whole worlds butt...

Now i know your thinking "but Darteye why do you not like them so much? What did they do to you?" Well the world has been a 3 way power struggle as the rim tribes form and get established and lets just say STD was making big boy claims that they had no right claiming. Now i do agree that their leader is the main problem with this but i think this demonstrates my point best (Awww and they so cute!):
AkQtrVQ.png

So after the constant bickering over anything and everything whether its Merging with HON, taking in refugee players, they always were trying to get to play with the "big boys" which is cute, but annoying at the same time. I personally have left many discussions in this state...
dgRtaZk.png

But You know what i think their recruitment and cockyness really helps their members who arnt near their core players (which are the only ones who will even put up a fight just based on location). You have already made your new members feel so valued as u talk trash to all the surrounding big tribes. Im sure they share this sentiment...
1I1sIJa.png

However their leaders are telling them...
wtrgnns.png

OH MAN i forgot to mention that they are already starting the trend that their merger tribe did (HON) they are now EMR! Guess Seph is hoping to get some sympathy from the EN9 players on this world or something? Well if this is like anything we have seen before I'm sure they will come up with another 10 names as they fight ADD haha. Seph has single handedly pissed off the top tribes while her other leaders stop playing or participating in discussions because of her bullheaded/cocky diplomacy. I swear I'm sure some of her members wish she would listen to Mr grumpy cat here:
OdvMz6F.png

All in all i think we will have a moment where ADD/SUR and such cause them to switch names again....and again....and again....hell maybe we will even get the begging to join us so they dont die?
4qrfEPD.png

I think Seph would rather quit then come over to us haha but would be a hilarious sight to see ;)

In closing i hope this war lasts a little longer then the SETO/HON/TIT/PTG etc wars as they have all been just a smattering of recruiting and easy villas. Look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield!
Well said, brave :) waiting for someone to smack STD

DeletedUser3163

I thought it would be great idea to update the map of the war daily. So this is for today.

dfce578efeaf19a26d021772a6b92019

DeletedUser

The 328 'big boys' you speak so highly about - I look forward to see them work. I'm just surprised you have managed to keep them all happy this long. If anything, you will get that help you need to remove those dead meatballs of yours for that upcoming merger with SUR. Too bad this world have been all vegetarians for this long. If you win this, then you will have a fun time afterwards, eating your own inactives and trying to scramble up the last bits for that victory you desire. The question is, will those 328 guys follow you on that path...

DeletedUser

Trust me it looks like ADD owns this world its because SUR let SETO get consumed.
They need to brake their alliance.

DeletedUser894

Hasn't even even been a couple of months..
finish the realm up,
be cool if the mods / community manager, could post the fastest realm for end game to be initiated on :D

DeletedUser

Im just hoping some backstabbing will happen. at least would make the world interesting

I will agree that when ur REALLY ahead and the win is inevitable the game gets a lil more boring but meh i can tell you guys that SETO was never really a threat (IMO) the threats were ADD, SUR, STD. You guys forget that Roy fell really fast as well who was also a top 5 tribe...

The problem of the diplomacy of this world was how packed we all were and nobling claims/lines were hard to uphold. We all made quick work of HON...they merged into STD which i know ADD actually said no thats not allowed but let it slide since SUR was more ok with it. Also you must consider the standard 3 way, ur always afraid of the 2v1 so u must take calculated risks and give up some ground to keep it balanced.

If you went off like mr vegetarian comment above said and just killed a major tribe your risking a loss due to the fact that they might ahve a better relationship with the other power tribe than you.

We saw an opportunity to assure victory when STDs leader kept running her mouth and acting all high and mighty to both the big tribes to turn the world on her. She saw her mistake for a bit and actually started being nice again...but that didnt last long.

The politics on this world has been pretty rough heh trust me ive been dealing with alot of the disputes with ADD, but i will say that the trend continues that diplomacy is killing major tribes.

The backstabbing thing eh i mean it COULD happen but alot of ADD are the W3 winners...STD was EN9 and SUR was EN9 so everyone whose anyone kinda knows eachother in some way on this world. Makes backstabbing a little less likely but who knows ive seen crazier things happen in TW :)

DeletedUser

@Darteye Tell us what crazy stuff you have seen like a story. Man needs a bedtime story...
Like this if you agree

DeletedUser

I will agree that when ur REALLY ahead and the win is inevitable the game gets a lil more boring but meh i can tell you guys that SETO was never really a threat (IMO) the threats were ADD, SUR, STD. You guys forget that Roy fell really fast as well who was also a top 5 tribe...

The problem of the diplomacy of this world was how packed we all were and nobling claims/lines were hard to uphold. We all made quick work of HON...they merged into STD which i know ADD actually said no thats not allowed but let it slide since SUR was more ok with it. Also you must consider the standard 3 way, ur always afraid of the 2v1 so u must take calculated risks and give up some ground to keep it balanced.

If you went off like mr vegetarian comment above said and just killed a major tribe your risking a loss due to the fact that they might ahve a better relationship with the other power tribe than you.

We saw an opportunity to assure victory when STDs leader kept running her mouth and acting all high and mighty to both the big tribes to turn the world on her. She saw her mistake for a bit and actually started being nice again...but that didnt last long.

The politics on this world has been pretty rough heh trust me ive been dealing with alot of the disputes with ADD, but i will say that the trend continues that diplomacy is killing major tribes.

The backstabbing thing eh i mean it COULD happen but alot of ADD are the W3 winners...STD was EN9 and SUR was EN9 so everyone whose anyone kinda knows eachother in some way on this world. Makes backstabbing a little less likely but who knows ive seen crazier things happen in TW :)

Im glad you at least realise that this world was a lot of politics and hugging instead of fightling like the good old days.

DeletedUser3087

Once apon a time there was two smart asses talking smack on a forum, and one dumbass commenting a lot, but the dumbass never realised that he was digging his own grave by just stating the obvious.

( You guys can choose the smartasses and the dumbass, I am sure you all know who I am talking about)

DeletedUser

Once apon a time there was two smart asses talking smack on a forum, and one dumbass commenting a lot, but the dumbass never realised that he was digging his own grave by just stating the obvious.

( You guys can choose the smartasses and the dumbass, I am sure you all know who I am talking about)

please enlighten us with your wisdom