• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Returning Troop

DeletedUser

I no longer can see returning troops indication in Overview Commands; It all indicates just attacks (icon); Selecting Command Type does not do anything. Cannot find anywhere where to see returning troops... Anyone with a similar problem on Overview Command Page?

DeletedUser

Clear cache and cookies and then refresh/reboot, if it still persists take a screen shot and post it in the bug section.

DeletedUser

NeaZ;n3393 said:
Clear cache and cookies and then refresh/reboot, if it still persists take a screen shot and post it in the bug section.

I did that, Overview Command shows only attack icons (even-though some of them are returning); using chrome, keep running CCleaner...
Also while checking a Village Info after farm run, it does not show returning troops icon, only attack icon

DeletedUser305

I have the same problem and have posted it in the bug section, waiting for replies about it.

DeletedUser

This is very confusing.. when you noble with multiple nobles spaced out.. they will all show as attacking even-though some are returning.. same when you are being nobled with multiple nobles spaced out they will be showing as incoming attacks even after they landed and are actually returning......

DeletedUser305

Yep the same happening to me, really confusing and annoying. Best part is that no one actually replied to the thread i posted in the bug section about this lol.

DeletedUser305

About the noble man, when i noble a village with a train they come back as incoming attacks lol (also attacks without noble on players). But for farming on barbs when the troops are returning it shows as an attack in the commands but it doesn't come as incoming like attacking a player.