• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restarting - No Direction Option Available

Hi,

My friend, she created her account originally on mobile and now whenever she restarts she cannot choose her starting location (even when trying on desktop/web version). We believe it's because she originally created her account on mobile. This puts her at a huge disadvantage. Especially once a world is underway. Can this be looked into please.

I don't personally have access to an iOS device anymore, so I can't manually reproduce this issue on my own. However, I would encourage your friend to try again on the browser version of the game but this time make sure that AdBlock and other extensions are turned off. Sometimes overzealous extensions see the menus are pop-up menus and automatically block them from appearing.

I don't personally have access to an iOS device anymore, so I can't manually reproduce this issue on my own. However, I would encourage your friend to try again on the browser version of the game but this time make sure that AdBlock and other extensions are turned off. Sometimes overzealous extensions see the menus are pop-up menus and automatically block them from appearing.

Would this not just prevent a restart being selected as opposed to one automatically being chosen for them? Also why would other screens work that may be deemed pop-up?

I think you've misunderstood me, so I'll try this explanation another way.

1. Open browser in Incognito Mode (Chrome)/Private Browsing (Firefox).
  2. Try Again