• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restart Realm

DeletedUser4755

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if you hit the restart realm button does your original village disappear, or does it stay active or turn into a Barbarian Village etc.

Also, is it instant, i.e. village relocates the minute you push the button. For instance, if you have an incoming attack can you restart straight away and avoid the attack or does the attack have to happen first?

Thanks.

DeletedUser3390

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if you hit the restart realm button does your original village disappear, or does it stay active or turn into a Barbarian Village etc.

Also, is it instant, i.e. village relocates the minute you push the button. For instance, if you have an incoming attack can you restart straight away and avoid the attack or does the attack have to happen first?

Thanks.

Your village turns into a barbarian village and troops get destroyed.(as barbarian village can't have troops of their own only supported troops)
So if you want to do damage to the attacker you wait until the attack hits so your troops still defend.
I'm fairly sure (but not completely) that support in the village at the time of restarting also gets send back(incoming support will still arrive as usual)
The incoming attack will still happen to the village you owned previously but when you restart you won't be under attack and have new attack protection like you did when you started the realm.
You also get to keep everything in your inventory when you restart :)

DeletedUser4755

Thanks a million for the quick and helpful reply. Does the Barbarian village that replaces my original village keep the same level as mine with regards to resources, timber camp levels etc.? I want to leave behind as little as possible for the guys who are intent on destroying me, so I don't want to leave a juicy Barbarian village for them to farm either ;)

DeletedUser3390

Thanks a million for the quick and helpful reply. Does the Barbarian village that replaces my original village keep the same level as mine with regards to resources, timber camp levels etc.? I want to leave behind as little as possible for the guys who are intent on destroying me, so I don't want to leave a juicy Barbarian village for them to farm either ;)
Yea it remains in its current state with lvl
So it will keep your resource lvl and wall level and so on.
The only way to bypass that would be catapulting your own village before restarting :p