• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rest In Peace Terebovlia

Rip Terebovlia

A world ,whos life was taken away too soon for its young young life. A world who was defeated not in battle. But through treachery and deceit.

Rest in Peace Noobs R Us(NrU) Defeated by American scum.Who couldn't win through war.And instead had to win through lies and falsities.

May you be forever remembered as the world that @Lambezz and MagnoliSweetTea showed exactly what American players can do.
May the world remember the disarsterous mistakes made by @Orpheus and his tribes council. Only to be backstabbed by TWD. a tribe that only knows lies.

To Nru ,RoF, Yorkies. The best of luck in worlds where you don't have people like ^ who would rather ruin a world to just get a shiny win on/under their name

I dont care who wins or looses, I said it before on forums, I wasnt playing for a long time then started this world because it was very balanced.

I understand tribe hoppers it happens every server but this act of kicking every player in a tribe and making every frontline players loosing their coops should not be supported. It should be made example of her so no other player should do it in the future. This is game has very small community and doing this kind of things just effecting this game negatively.

if @Lambezz promotes and supports this act it and not kick and let her ripped apart by everybody, I would be very dissapointed.

I mean I love me a good coup. Yeah it’s underhanded, but 99% of the time it takes more skill and patience to manipulate than smash imho.
a good coup every few worlds is good for the soul.
Just not when its at this stage. mid-late should be a fight .An absolute slug fest rather than the usual merge to win or in this case underhanded as fuck tactics from a player who was supposedly part of NrU's core players having played multiple worlds with their members.... thats just dog

Such things should not be allowed in any game. If co-op abuse is enough to get one banned, then how much more should this abuse of trust and position in a tribe be disallowed? Honestly, I'm disappointed that any tribe would take in a person who did that kind of thing. Had I done something like that I would expect that no one would ever trust me again. This deceitful act has brought undue harm to those who trusted someone they thought had their backs. It's been said that all is fair in love and war. But we all know that's just a crock of B.S. Whatever happened to integrity, truth, and honor? Do we not still value those things? It seems apparent that there are those who care nothing for those things. It seems to me that a tribe could take pride in a win that came about from skill and hard work, but not from cheating, deception, and treachery. What a hollow win that would be.

Hey did you see how active NRU is we are back second.. I do not see NRU losing. . Guys disbanding is a way to win they failed. I do not blame Becky on leaving I left before her. The kicking part was wrong tho. And by her doing that she destroyed alot of friendships. TWD has alot of honor and am grateful they agreed on a 7 day nap. They didn't want a cheap win.

Last edited:
a good coup every few worlds is good for the soul.
Just not when its at this stage. mid-late should be a fight .An absolute slug fest rather than the usual merge to win or in this case underhanded as fuck tactics from a player who was supposedly part of NrU's core players having played multiple worlds with their members.... thats just dog
Maybe a NRU core player did not like being in a RIP tribe. Many came to this world to fight with/for Funtime. To mark the original founder as red and send attacks was crossing the line. The statement was made they didn't give a Sh#t what members left the tribe. Did they suddenly care that all the members were gone? There was no plan to leave tribe ever or join TWD, Winning a world had zero to do with my actions. Do I regret the longtime friendships that are gone, absolutely. I should have left them alone and just kicked the others. I could have played with the tribe levels but I didn't. I also did not attack until I was launched at first. Karma came to pay a long overdue visit for all the shady stuff I have seen them do over the years while I tried to play with honor.

Maybe a NRU core player did not like being in a RIP tribe. Many came to this world to fight with/for Funtime. To mark the original founder as red and send attacks was crossing the line. The statement was made they didn't give a Sh#t what members left the tribe. Did they suddenly care that all the members were gone? There was no plan to leave tribe ever or join TWD, Winning a world had zero to do with my actions. Do I regret the longtime friendships that are gone, absolutely. I should have left them alone and just kicked the others. I could have played with the tribe levels but I didn't. I also did not attack until I was launched at first. Karma came to pay a long overdue visit for all the shady stuff I have seen them do over the years while I tried to play with honor.
I Support your leaving 100%. On the kicking it was a bit harsh. But me and mag have spoken on this. She does feel very bad about it. Shes not a bad lady she showed me 100% loyalty. I will play with her again any tribe. We had a hostile takeover of NRU they disbanned the council. I am to blame for putting trust in people.

You can't control the actions of others. You are not responsible for her mistake, she is. I would play with either of you any day. I got the reason behind it although it was wrong to do.

I only feel bad that some of my friends were affected by my intentional actions. I slept on my decision. Of course y'all kept me up till 3 am with drama.
Again it goes back to marking original founder red and "I don't give a sh#t who leaves tribe". Suddenly there was care that there was only a founder - whoops where did all the members go?
Last world, the time invested is not worth the drama. You can't do shady stuff world after world and expect people to just keep taking it.

I only feel bad that some of my friends were affected by my intentional actions. I slept on my decision. Of course y'all kept me up till 3 am with drama.
Again it goes back to marking original founder red and "I don't give a sh#t who leaves tribe". Suddenly there was care that there was only a founder - whoops where did all the members go?
Last world, the time invested is not worth the drama. You can't do shady stuff world after world and expect people to just keep taking it.
I mean....
thats literally my forte. Same for a lot of other players. But theres a small piece of my three sizes too small heart for the little guys these days. Knowing Inno is -trying- to crack down on botting makes this game slightly palatable. It was basically whoever had the best bot won, hands down. No skill, no bucks given.

Last edited by a staff member:
Why not time to read the forums. I mean you can say what you want about me or twd. Yes im canadian, yes we have been fighting some good some bad. Some tribe lost all their members. Nru has a bigger turnover then the restraunt industry. We agreed to a 7 days ceasefire that ended 30 hours before it actually ended. Nru is a cluster **** we lost nothing before the war. We may lose some now. But eh its a game. Enjoy it. Have fun enjoy the game. And keep kicking ass