• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rest In Peace Terebovlia

Why not time to read the forums. I mean you can say what you want about me or twd. Yes im canadian, yes we have been fighting some good some bad. Some tribe lost all their members. Nru has a bigger turnover then the restraunt industry. We agreed to a 7 days ceasefire that ended 30 hours before it actually ended. Nru is a cluster **** we lost nothing before the war. We may lose some now. But eh its a game. Enjoy it. Have fun enjoy the game. And keep kicking ass
The restaurant industry bit gave me a huge laugh. Honestly, the last half sums the game up. People suck. Have fun. Kill shot. Keep killing shot. If you get killed, join NRU they’ll take you?

Last edited by a staff member:
Rip Terebovlia

A world ,whos life was taken away too soon for its young young life. A world who was defeated not in battle. But through treachery and deceit.

Rest in Peace Noobs R Us(NrU) Defeated by American scum.Who couldn't win through war.And instead had to win through lies and falsities.

May you be forever remembered as the world that @Lambezz and MagnoliSweetTea showed exactly what American players can do.
May the world remember the disarsterous mistakes made by @Orpheus and his tribes council. Only to be backstabbed by TWD. a tribe that only knows lies.

To Nru ,RoF, Yorkies. The best of luck in worlds where you don't have people like ^ who would rather ruin a world to just get a shiny win on/under their name
WHO ARE u? Lambezz had zero to do what's happen. Do not put blame on people and have no knowledge doing wrong. I do not blame mag one bit of kicking the tribe if I had big balls I do the same. I Was founder I take the blame on the mass kick. I put trust in someone that gave those rights to mag. I even got proof giving rights and promising a council seat to mag she earn that right and was told lies.

WHO ARE u? Lambezz had zero to do what's happen. Do not put blame on people and have no knowledge doing wrong. I do not blame mag one bit of kicking the tribe if I had big balls I do the same. I Was founder I take the blame on the mass kick. I put trust in someone that gave those rights to mag. I even got proof giving rights and promising a council seat to mag she earn that right and was told lies.
I mean it's coming from "rhaegar2" take everything he says with a lot of salt because 90% are just things he makes up. He's in the philosophy if you believe in it enough, it becomes true.

I mean it's coming from "rhaegar2" take everything he says with a lot of salt because 90% are just things he makes up. He's in the philosophy if you believe in it enough, it becomes true.
look. i spent too much time around jhin ok? chaos is fun

As most can see new tribe name am not in the tribe they do not earn the right to have my clan name NRU. Hostile takeover just made u lose and have people piss off by them wasting there money enjoy the loss. I'm starting a cheerleader squad Go Go TWD we know you can do IT.