• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reports not displaying

• Thread starter DeletedUser2369
  • Start date

DeletedUser2369

Hiya,
Pretty sure this is a known bug, but as I dont see a post for it in the forums, i will create one.
On android all reports since 1.19 will not display in the reports list. I can view them by going to the village information screen, and it tells be I have 'x' unread reports, but there are no reports displaying that are after 12th July (i think, just checked again and the list is empty, but there were none showing from after 1.19 came out), which means i cant attach them to emails or forum posts.
Its really frustrating, as i primarily use the app to farm and make sure i havent been scouted while at work. and its made the first a little more awkward, but bearable, and the second impossible.
--GRhin

DeletedUser486

Clearing your cache will clear your report display filters which should correct the issue since your settings seem fine and I can see your farming reports.

DeletedUser2369

i tried that a while ago. and that did not resolve the issue, i will try again. when i went to raise a support ticket at the time it was listed as a known android issue.

EDIT: having cleared cache again, and app data, it is resolved. Could be a setting from my wifes account when she used my tablet?

DeletedUser486

Report filters are saved to, and based on, the device/browser cache. It would be interesting to know if your wife changing filters on her account affected yours, maybe you can experiment?

As a side note; the report settings are saved to the server. I will keep this thread open pending any further discoveries.